• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

To Zack, the Marauder God.

PonyUp

Ice bucket Cometh
Feb 6, 2012
Its really not gonna turn out like that this time.....pretty sure of it.

Probably not, you built him a tank. By the way man, not sure you knew but I sold my black, bought I blue and Mos Speed Shop just put headers, exhaust, and a vortech on her, got it tuned at 480hp and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to roll her to Louisville. No trists with the front desk manager this year as I'm rolling with a plus one

Pony seal of Approval

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Probably not, you built him a tank. By the way man, not sure you knew but I sold my black, bought I blue and Mos Speed Shop just put headers, exhaust, and a vortech on her, got it tuned at 480hp and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to roll her to Louisville. No trists with the front desk manager this year as I'm rolling with a plus one

Pony seal of Approval

Yes Ive been reading your posts.
You've been giving Marty and Chris 'over the internet' blowjobs for a few weeks now. :rolleyes: :alcoholic :joke:

CBT

Hold me, JoJo....
Jan 23, 2010

Attachments

• ZandD.jpg
    ZandD.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 133

Bodyman

Regular
Nov 21, 2010
Warrenton,MO
I agree completely. Laughed my azz off at times between this and the build thread.
Dom, you need to blow your car up again, it provides some damn good entertainment!

No doubt. It would be pure entertainment. But like Zack said Iam sure he covered all the bases so he wouldnt have to worry about seeing it again LOL.. Iam ready to see what Zack does for you Jon!

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
I love candid photos. Thanks! That's a funny photo. Me with my hands on the car and Zack watching. That never happens!

I remember that day. Ohio at CRUZTAKERS house. I was up all night getting there because ithe belt slipped off and I left my tools at home. finally got there at 8:30 am to pass out on Berrys patio. That was probably 1pm. As we were changing the belt. Looks like I slimed down sense then. Cool!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info