3800 To those requesting pics of my car

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
Here are a few I took recently. Since I see alot of GP modded owners on the road and give most of them thumbs up, I figured if you see this one running around, it's me and I'm on your side. lol I've been to a few meets, including the G6 one that alot of you showed up to at streets. Just thought I would throw a few up for good and positive feedback. All is welcome! :)
PARKINGGARAGE3.jpg

PASSFRONTSHOT.jpg

REARANGLE.jpg

SIDEWHEELSHOT.jpg

ROOFTOP.jpg

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
I got it done at James Dean like posted on page 1 :) I only had the axle backs done, not the cat back because my car stock is already as much free flow as you can get it and it costed too much for like 2hp. I dont think I got the custom y-bend pipe, but he did have to mandrel bend some piping to the new mufflers.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Oct 13 2006, 11:39 AM
I got it done at James Dean like posted on page 1 :) I only had the axle backs done, not the cat back because my car stock is already as much free flow as you can get it and it costed too much for like 2hp. I dont think I got the custom y-bend pipe, but he did have to mandrel bend some piping to the new mufflers.
[snapback]142469[/snapback]​

Must have missed that... So basically you dont think it is worth it to get that Y pipe.. My friend was priced like 500.00 to get everything.. I told him to forget it and just do mufflers/ headers.. what do you think he should Acura Guy :p .. He has a 99 3.2???

UNCTYPE-S

Regular
Jun 18, 2008
Chicago
It was in reply to you on the first page. :lolsign:

Anyway, 99's dont come in 3.2 only the 01-03 do. Tell him not to waste his money with the full catback unless he is doing FI in the future. Even then, it's pretty much a waste. And why is he getting a Y pipe when he only has exhaust tips on one side of the car, if it's a 99?

oh and he has a computer right? www.acurazine.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info