• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

To those requesting pics of my car

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
Here are a few I took recently. Since I see alot of GP modded owners on the road and give most of them thumbs up, I figured if you see this one running around, it's me and I'm on your side. lol I've been to a few meets, including the G6 one that alot of you showed up to at streets. Just thought I would throw a few up for good and positive feedback. All is welcome! :)

PANDA

Reaction score
Nice pics. Parking garages are always a great place to take pics of your car. Where is that garage located?

Xtant12

Reaction score
So yeah, Magnaflows are the shit.. I have them and Love them.. Good choice.. ;)

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
Why do I know that Acura???

:lolsign:

Sweet pics Jim!

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
Because I waived to you in my rear view mirror........OOOOOOO :lolsign: J/K

Thanks man :)

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Looks like something a metrosexual would drive! :ph34r: :eek: :lol:

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
hey, thats a nice pontiac in the backround. hehe:gaylaugh: :lolsign:

Xtant12

Reaction score
Nice pic.. Q & A time..

For your Acura where did you go to get your exhaust done... Did you change the Y pipe in back??? My guy wants to do his and raves on how it has to be changed all at once..

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
I got it done at James Dean like posted on page 1 :) I only had the axle backs done, not the cat back because my car stock is already as much free flow as you can get it and it costed too much for like 2hp. I dont think I got the custom y-bend pipe, but he did have to mandrel bend some piping to the new mufflers.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Originally posted by UNCTYPE-S@Oct 13 2006, 11:39 AM
I got it done at James Dean like posted on page 1 :) I only had the axle backs done, not the cat back because my car stock is already as much free flow as you can get it and it costed too much for like 2hp. I dont think I got the custom y-bend pipe, but he did have to mandrel bend some piping to the new mufflers.
[snapback]142469[/snapback]​

Must have missed that... So basically you dont think it is worth it to get that Y pipe.. My friend was priced like 500.00 to get everything.. I told him to forget it and just do mufflers/ headers.. what do you think he should Acura Guy :p .. He has a 99 3.2???

UNCTYPE-S

Reaction score
It was in reply to you on the first page. :lolsign:

Anyway, 99's dont come in 3.2 only the 01-03 do. Tell him not to waste his money with the full catback unless he is doing FI in the future. Even then, it's pretty much a waste. And why is he getting a Y pipe when he only has exhaust tips on one side of the car, if it's a 99?

oh and he has a computer right? www.acurazine.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom