• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

To all members....

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
The car will be in my garage on Sunday I couldn't get the car towed Friday night. I will be getting it towed today in awhile. I will take pictures of it and post so you all could see what happens when a GTP and Mini meet. GTP - 0 Mini - 1

Here is my cell 708-277-7429

Here is my address.

4100 S. Wisconsin
Stickney,IL 60402

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Leo dont forget what we talked about. If I dont forget i'll call you later on tonight.

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Don't trip homie its yours. I will have the car Monday the Garge is closed on the weekend so I'll be picking up my car Monday.

Leo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
I saw the car being whored away today. It went right by me with no driver, and no Leo to wave hello..so sad it was. went by at 12;30pm this afternoon. Good luck with the new one Leo.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Fredo and I were there late on Wed night. I left around 12:45, and they were still working on it.

Thanks again for your hospitality and understanding about spilled fluids!

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 16 2005, 04:44 PM-->
I saw the car being whored away today. It went right by me with no driver, and no Leo to wave hello..so sad it was. went by at 12;30pm this afternoon. Good luck with the new one Leo.
[snapback]98104[/snapback]​
[/b]
You saw my baby leave it was heart breaking enough hearing my lil sister tell me they're taking your car...... :( I'll be ok I need a moment..............

<!--QuoteBegin-Ron Vogel
@Sep 16 2005, 05:05 PM
Fredo and I were there late on Wed night. I left around 12:45, and they were still working on it.

Thanks again for your hospitality and understanding about spilled fluids!
[snapback]98107[/snapback]​

No problem Ron your welcome and don't worry about the fluids I ended up washing the floor so everything came off and everything was ok.

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Yea thanks for the parts Leo, hopefully everything will be ok tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom