• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tire Mounting

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Go to a&l.

Tcg 110% approves of that place

I guess it depends on the location. The Naperville store is great. The manager has a newer 5.0 and is a car guy. The guys there have always been really careful with my wheels.

Crestwood ruins shit... Heard that about other locations to. They will only ever see ho hum daily drivers, or maybe nothing, from me.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So A&L is a good place to go? I've got to get some 315/45/18 mickeys mounted in brand new wheels. Don't care how expensive as long as they mount without damaging the wheel and balance the wheel/tire correctly. They are pretty close to me.

What about C&K in wood dale ?
They sell some expensive ass wheels there (part of the business is high end bmw stuff). You'll be fine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info