• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tints need them, like yesterday.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Pitty you are so far south. The best tinter by far in the land is Carl Darling in Lake in the hills. He does all the chicago sports team players and his nephew is that blackhawk backup goalie. Hes done several of my cars, along with tons of people I know. He also does all the tinting for several local dealers. He just did my front windows on my wifes new explorer for $100. The job is perfect and it perfectly matches the back factory glass.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Pitty you are so far south. The best tinter by far in the land is Carl Darling in Lake in the hills. He does all the chicago sports team players and his nephew is that blackhawk backup goalie. Hes done several of my cars, along with tons of people I know. He also does all the tinting for several local dealers. He just did my front windows on my wifes new explorer for $100. The job is perfect and it perfectly matches the back factory glass.

he's in mchenry.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
This is the only place I've used for about 10 years and than some.
They've obviously moved from Ogden Ave but it's the same guys and they do awesome perfect work. Reasonable prices and I've brought a couple vehicles at a time and they cut me a deal and did it quick.

Ogden Auto Glass
Bellwood,IL

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
island lake makes more sense too than lake in the hills haha.

but yeah, super weird that it is still mchenry there technically.

Fuck you are right ahahah. I was looking at a place in lith to install a remote start when I posted that. Not only was I wrong but I even typed out the wrong city from what I was already wrong about. lol I meant island lake all along. Doh.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Ahh, this one.

Quality Window Tinting
30W260 Butterfield Rd, Warrenville, IL 60555
(630) 479-5503
Open now: 9AM–5:30PM

Gregg, He moved and yes, can be a little slow to reply to calls at times.

Still EXCELLENT work, he just did my convertible the other month.

He's located at 110-K Kirkland Circle, Oswego IL 60543 now (I tried pushing the update to Google).

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
They may be on the pricey side depending on what your call reasonable. But they do great work.

Professional Detailing and Window Tinting. Glenview | Glen EllynChicago Auto Pros | Opti-Coat Pro | Window Tinting | Modesta | Cquartz Finest | Xpel
Address: 22W231 North Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137

Hours: Open today · 8AM–5PM

Made an appointment see how they do

Theyre a sponsor on here...

Chicago Auto Pros took incredible care of me, they are fantastic. Great work, fast, professional and very accommodating for my schedule, can't say enough good things about their work! Yeah they're pricier than other places, but you get what you pay for!

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Gregg, He moved and yes, can be a little slow to reply to calls at times.

Still EXCELLENT work, he just did my convertible the other month.

He's located at 110-K Kirkland Circle, Oswego IL 60543 now (I tried pushing the update to Google).

He did my wrx. I think it was a bit under 200 and 100% worth it. Appointment was quick and pretty easy to schedule.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
1ab07f8547b02b2b2da17842d093351f.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info