• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Tints near schaumburg?

iliveonnitro

Reaction score
Where can I get tints that aren't crap in the Schaumburg area? I dont want an expensive place, but I would always choose quality over price.

Thanks,
James

I

imported_silverbullet

i think in schaumburg it is more expensive. car boutique does it, but i know they are very expensive. if i were you i go to the city and get it done there. pro audio and Amondo sounds on lawrence do good work. the thing i like about them is that they will work with you on the price. sound barrier on foster and western ave. is another good place to go. hope this help.

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
I got my tints done in Mount Prospect/Prospect Heights a few years ago and was very satisfied with the final product. Went I got mine done about three years ago it was $150/2DR and $170/4DR. This was with a lifetime warranty too. This place is actually located across the street from Randhurst Mall.

Into Graphix
101 E. Rand Rd.
Mount Prospect / Prospect Heights (not sure which one)

The guys I dealt with were named John and Ryan.

Hope this helps...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom