• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tints legal in Illinois?

BO TY KLR

Aug 20, 2004
Just had 35% put on all the way around. Wanted to go darker but this is legal. Po-po love to pull people over for illegal tint down here.
1116091237.jpg

1116091236.jpg

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Just got my silver 07 Lexus IS250 tinted all around 35%. Might I suggest Umbra Tinting in Schaumburg for your Cobra. Ask for Nino. They do an amazing job looks just like factory tints! You can say Nelson referred you.

www.umbratinting.com

lol, nino is the one who tints all my cars lol. i've known him for 5 years, when he was working out of renn art. i use to work at a performance shop next door to him. Nino uses all high end medical grade tint and is cut by a laser machine which is set up through his computer. he also does clear bra for anyone interested in saying their cars paint. he has a great warranty on his work, and he's a great guy.i'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can get him to do a chicago svt discount. :biggthump

sleepercobra

Regular
Aug 14, 2009
lol, nino is the one who tints all my cars lol. i've known him for 5 years, when he was working out of renn art. i use to work at a performance shop next door to him. Nino uses all high end medical grade tint and is cut by a laser machine which is set up through his computer. he also does clear bra for anyone interested in saying their cars paint. he has a great warranty on his work, and he's a great guy.i'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can get him to do a chicago svt discount. :biggthump

nino is definetly the man to go to. :hail:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info