Tints legal in Illinois?

Cobratron

Reaction score
Has anyone heard that they are passing a law to allow tints on the front windows of vehicles?

I'm hearing so many different rumors...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
yes there is a thread here with links to information

OP
Cobratron

Cobratron

Reaction score
Sweet very much appreciated!

BO TY KLR

Reaction score
Just had 35% put on all the way around. Wanted to go darker but this is legal. Po-po love to pull people over for illegal tint down here.

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
it's funny they passed it for 35%, that what my other car has had on it for 3 years, with no pull overs. time to get the cobra tinted.

OP
Cobratron

Cobratron

Reaction score
Just got my silver 07 Lexus IS250 tinted all around 35%. Might I suggest Umbra Tinting in Schaumburg for your Cobra. Ask for Nino. They do an amazing job looks just like factory tints! You can say Nelson referred you.

www.umbratinting.com

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Just got my silver 07 Lexus IS250 tinted all around 35%. Might I suggest Umbra Tinting in Schaumburg for your Cobra. Ask for Nino. They do an amazing job looks just like factory tints! You can say Nelson referred you.

www.umbratinting.com

lol, nino is the one who tints all my cars lol. i've known him for 5 years, when he was working out of renn art. i use to work at a performance shop next door to him. Nino uses all high end medical grade tint and is cut by a laser machine which is set up through his computer. he also does clear bra for anyone interested in saying their cars paint. he has a great warranty on his work, and he's a great guy.i'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can get him to do a chicago svt discount. :biggthump

sleepercobra

Reaction score
lol, nino is the one who tints all my cars lol. i've known him for 5 years, when he was working out of renn art. i use to work at a performance shop next door to him. Nino uses all high end medical grade tint and is cut by a laser machine which is set up through his computer. he also does clear bra for anyone interested in saying their cars paint. he has a great warranty on his work, and he's a great guy.i'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can get him to do a chicago svt discount. :biggthump

nino is definetly the man to go to. :hail:

DDTCM

Reaction score
Tint laws suck.Thats one thing I hate while living up north.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom