Tints by Chicago Auto Pros

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
I still need to find a time to get my escape in there to get the fronts matched to the backs and get an interior and exterior cleaning....

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did you wait? If so, how long did it take?

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
PM me a quote.
2016 RAM 1500 Quad Cab
Just the two fronts to match the rear windows
and another quote to do all windows
Thanks

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=12542]Chicago Auto Pros[/MENTION]

LoveSpank

JTICE
Reaction score
So I just got home from Chicago Auto Pros and wow. From start to finish was 2.5 hours and I waited. Was just north of $200 for my 2 front windows and the sun visor. Which were all done in the LLumar Formula 1 Pinnacle film. Dude that tints is really good, by that meaning usually there are some bubbles after the initial job and there are NONE. No b.s. great shop.

Super happy and oh yeah TCG gets u 10% off..

Outlaw

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Must have missed your old thread but I had no idea you got a RAM... Congrats!

LoveSpank

JTICE
Reaction score
So your back and back passenger windows were left with factory tint? They 15% on the drive and passenger side?
Yes but I will be doing the very rear to help with bright headlights. I'll just do the 15% over the factory tint

Chicago Auto Pros

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Sorry guys, haven't been on here in awhile.

James, it was great having you in the shop and we're thrilled that you're happy with the results!
If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us.

For anyone looking for a quote, either call the shop, email us, or PM us right on here and we'll get back with you ASAP.

We have a tint meter (same that the police use) to measure what percent the factory glass is and from there we can match it as close as possible with the film we put on. This makes for a nice uniform match!

LoveSpank

JTICE
Reaction score
Sorry guys, haven't been on here in awhile.

James, it was great having you in the shop and we're thrilled that you're happy with the results!
If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to contact us.

For anyone looking for a quote, either call the shop, email us, or PM us right on here and we'll get back with you ASAP.

We have a tint meter (same that the police use) to measure what percent the factory glass is and from there we can match it as close as possible with the film we put on. This makes for a nice uniform match!
Really impressed and thank you again couldn't be happier.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom