Tinting???

imbuggin

Reaction score
don't drive your car to the city. Especially the gold coast. They will ticket you on the spot. Also a good excuse for a cop to pull you over. I delt with it for years and decided it isn't worth it and I love tinted windows.

HeavyG

Reaction score
anyone know how much for all windows except front?

O

oohsoobad2

Anyone know somebody that will do the windshield too ?? I saw a few pics of car with all limo tint, including the windshield. I loved it and since I hardly drive either of my cars I think Id risk the trouble.....

Reaction score
i have a place in arlington heights that does a SICK job. i might be able to get him to come out to st charles and do it in my dealership.

riggs bros is a great place as well, however if you dont want to spend a billion dollars to get it done then let me know.

my guy does it for super cheap, he owns his own shop, is insuranced, and the windows have a life time warranty with them!

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Anyone know somebody that will do the windshield too ?? I saw a few pics of car with all limo tint, including the windshield. I loved it and since I hardly drive either of my cars I think Id risk the trouble.....
Hell yea it is :headbang: Just offer whoever does it a little extra cash and they will probably do it

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Reaction score
I was just looking at a Cadillac that had FACTORY 30% tints (70% pass-through, whatever you call it, not super-dark) on the FRONT windows. How does that work with the law here?

Hooligan03

Reaction score
Riggs bros. are great, we use them at the Audi dealer I work at. We also Adam from Auto Tinting, he does a great job as well. Let me know if you want to use Adam and I'll get you his number

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom