Tint Group Buy at Quality Window Tinting

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I am not on a high horse. I do not feel i am being obnoxious by wanting a return phone call in regards to your service after leaving two messages. Not calling someone back is the definition of poor service and someone i don't want to deal with. I'm not saying the guy is a bad guy or anything about his product as im sure he does nice tints if you all use him, things just it didn't work out for me.

Im not going to beg someone or chase him down to give him my money....hes not the only ballgame in town. As an alarm extraordinaire tug job artist i run across poor service all the time and firms that don't call their customers back.....they end up losing the account to me.

You don't work for Active Alarm, do you?

:)

Shadow99

Broke DSMer
Jun 7, 2011
Ohare

I also kind of put this off to the side. I do need the tints done. And price is good. But if hes so busy I may not bother. And it too is a drive for me. Maybe in the fall time if I can get a raincheck.

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
I'll stir the pot a little bit.

I just saw I got a private message at 2:06 pm on Wednesday stating Greg is running behind and to call him. He had my phone number, because I called him and set up the appointment by multiple texts. I already took a half day off of work in Wheeling to be at the appointment at 2:30 in Warrenville. Showed up and he told me someone tried getting a hold of me and he couldnt do it at 2:30. He asked if I could come back later, but I live North of Elgin. Too far

That grinded my gears a bit. I went and ordered Llumar tint and had a
graphics designer / installer friend do the windows. Saved me quite a bit of money

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info