đź”– Deals Tiger Direct Cyber Monday Sale

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I pondered a new monitor, but my prioritys are christmas presents first. The HDD was just a little gift to me since it was a killer deal.

1TB drives are $100. :bigthumb:

28" LCD for $300 is a hell of a deal, and $1.99 shipping is even better.
i just bought a 750GB drive a few months back for $130 :tear:

and who needs to get others gifts when you can get cool stuff for yourself. :s00ls:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I'm gonna pull a panda.

So everyone around me says they love Tiger Direct just cause their prices are good and they normally get their items next day. Well, its Wednesday, my order is STILL processing. Nowhere near even being shipped. WTF is up?? Says all my items are in stock. Tiger Direct sucks. :mamoru:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I'm gonna pull a panda.

So everyone around me says they love Tiger Direct just cause their prices are good and they normally get their items next day. Well, its Wednesday, my order is STILL processing. Nowhere near even being shipped. WTF is up?? Says all my items are in stock. Tiger Direct sucks. :mamoru:

Tiger Direct Shipping FTL...

Tiger Direct Pickup FTW... as long as they have what you want...

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
I'm gonna pull a panda.

the few times i've been too lazy to pick up stuff from their store i've never had an issue with their shipping. they are probably still swamped and trying to catch up and ship out their orders.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
the few times i've been too lazy to pick up stuff from their store i've never had an issue with their shipping. they are probably still swamped and trying to catch up and ship out their orders.

B-b-b-b-b-b-but....b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, they are a huge corperation that has alot of coworkers working for them. They couldnt even answer the email I sent. I think they are ignoring me.

:rofl:

Its nothing I am serious about.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
they are a huge corperation that has alot of coworkers working for them.

your junk is getting shipped from the naperville warehouse. they are very undermanned for what they are running over there. with the deals they had going on, and the amount of people ordering online and in the store they are swamped. it doesnt surprise me at all it's taking longer to process and ship things. that's the problem with running an online and a walk in store without hiring enough people in the warehouse section.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
damn fish, take that dick out of your ass. it might help you read comprehend things others write better. :rofl:

Dont know about you, but when people say things like that, it does make it hard to understand you. :mamoru: Maybe you meant to say my reading comprehention. Maybe you missed a comma. I dont know. Im no mind reader.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info