Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
When: Thursday, 7/30, @ 6:30 - 9:00ish pm
Where: 2 L W Besinger Dr, Carpentersville

After the outstanding season opener on the 16th, the 30th will be our next gathering at Lukes. There is potential for this to turn into a weekly affair, but we're playing it by ear for now.

I will not be posting official details on social media going forward but might do another teaser like I did for the opener. I beg you guys to not share this on social and if you see it posted in groups, let me know ASAP. I will not allow Thursday's to be ruined by FB fuckboys. willsmysticcobra willsmysticcobra did it right - he invited folks SELECTIVELY off an Audi group page and kept the details from public view. It worked out GREAT and I hope that those folks eventually join the site. Please feel free to share this with your circle of car friends but please please please don't share publicly.

Going forward, I'm going to ask ALL of you to help me police the lot. Revving, driving like an asshole and general fuckery will absolutely not be tolerated. If you see something, give them a friendly reminder to leave the bullshit elsewhere. If we want this to succeed, we all need to work together.

Please note the new start and end time at the top of the post. We need to start winding down the party around 9/915. Once Lukes closes, we need to start being mindful of that and making our way home or elsewhere. That might change in the future, but for now, lets respect this rule.

I'm excited to grow Lukes again. I hope you folks all are too.

WindyCity_5.0

Feb 29, 2020
When: Thursday, 7/30, @ 6:30 - 9:00ish pm
Where: 2 L W Besinger Dr, Carpentersville

After the outstanding season opener on the 16th, the 30th will be our next gathering at Lukes. There is potential for this to turn into a weekly affair, but we're playing it by ear for now.

I will not be posting official details on social media going forward but might do another teaser like I did for the opener. I beg you guys to not share this on social and if you see it posted in groups, let me know ASAP. I will not allow Thursday's to be ruined by FB fuckboys. willsmysticcobra willsmysticcobra did it right - he invited folks SELECTIVELY off an Audi group page and kept the details from public view. It worked out GREAT and I hope that those folks eventually join the site. Please feel free to share this with your circle of car friends but please please please don't share publicly.

Going forward, I'm going to ask ALL of you to help me police the lot. Revving, driving like an asshole and general fuckery will absolutely not be tolerated. If you see something, give them a friendly reminder to leave the bullshit elsewhere. If we want this to succeed, we all need to work together.

Please note the new start and end time at the top of the post. We need to start winding down the party around 9/915. Once Lukes closes, we need to start being mindful of that and making our way home or elsewhere. That might change in the future, but for now, lets respect this rule.

I'm excited to grow Lukes again. I hope you folks all are too.
Why are we skipping this Thursday (today)?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
d60.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Partly to not let this event become widely known immediately but mostly because Jamie, the owner, asked me not to have one this week and wait until next. The week after that there also won't be one. But then we should be on a more regular schedule.

Thread Info