Thursday - July 9th @ 7:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
well we tried starting it tonight and one o ring on the injector is ripped and spraying gas everywhere so I have to get a new o ring tomorrow and then start the car. The radiator is in and ready to go except one 8mm rubber oring that is holding up the show. So if anyone has a couple honda injector o rings I can have that would be great.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well we tried starting it tonight and one o ring on the injector is ripped and spraying gas everywhere so I have to get a new o ring tomorrow and then start the car. The radiator is in and ready to go except one 8mm rubber oring that is holding up the show. So if anyone has a couple honda injector o rings I can have that would be great.

haha same thing happened to me last night.

utryd2

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 3, 2009
North Aurora

I dont know if they will work, but I have a bunch of ford 19lb injectors with good o rings. If they will work let me know.

Thread Info