Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thursdays @ 8:00PM - Luke's Beef - Carpentersville

lukes.JPG

map.jpg

If you didnt make it out last week, then you missed over 100 cars and some hardcore foot races.

As always, please make sure to pick up your trash. And please, don't try to reenact any scenes from Fast & the Furious.

See you all Thursday!

Last edited by a moderator:

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
12sec mustang vert! :eek4:

The closer I get to 11's, the less ghey the car gets. Though I'm not sure the car will ever be completely not ghey.

Oh BTW, everyone here would have been real proud of me at Byron on Saturday. I did my first burn-out...in REVERSE. I backed into the water box and forgot to put it back into drive. I started doing the burnout and it felt weird. Then I started to let off the brake for the rolling burnout and my car started moving backwards. Well gosh damn! It's a good thing I didn't really let off too much otherwise I would have ran into the car behind me.

Hope to see the turn-out Thursday match what you guys said it was last week!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
The closer I get to 11's, the less ghey the car gets. Though I'm not sure the car will ever be completely not ghey.
Oh BTW, everyone here would have been real proud of me at Byron on Saturday. I did my first burn-out...in REVERSE. I backed into the water box and forgot to put it back into drive. I started doing the burnout and it felt weird. Then I started to let off the brake for the rolling burnout and my car started moving backwards. Well gosh damn! It's a good think I didn't really let off too much otherwise I would have ran into the car behind me.

WAIT, YOU DID WHAT AND POSTED ABOUT IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM? :rollpicard::ford:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007

Oh BTW, everyone here would have been real proud of me at Byron on Saturday. I did my first burn-out...in REVERSE. I backed into the water box and forgot to put it back into drive. I started doing the burnout and it felt weird. Then I started to let off the brake for the rolling burnout and my car started moving backwards. Well gosh damn! It's a good think I didn't really let off too much otherwise I would have ran into the car behind me.

:rofl:

Thread Info