Thursday - August 6th @ 8:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville

OutlawJohn

winter time drunk
Jul 19, 2009
Carpentersville
I think he and his wife had foxes, but they weren't the two orange ones that show up all the time if that's what you meant.

correct he said his wife has a white fox (10" tire,full interior,small block s trim 5 speed car) and he has a lime green fox didn't give details..... i also have a fox but not looking to do a 200 dollar race on higgins lol.....

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
correct he said his wife has a white fox (10" tire,full interior,small block s trim 5 speed car) and he has a lime green fox didn't give details..... i also have a fox but not looking to do a 200 dollar race on higgins lol.....

u were the guy talking with him? Could this lime green fox be the old "tito B" car?

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
If they bring a car out, then they should talk......all this bs talk back and forth and in a pick up truck....They would of took any race last night.....I told them to start at a 100mph roll w/ me on the bike and them on whatever and go til the other quits and they said on....on a busy highway, ok!

They where just talking, I dont care what they have, after 100mph you need stupid power to pull a bike, and out move it through traffic...... :dunno: but I think they just wanted to do something other than race....

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
MediumPic633583311408931250.jpg

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
Yeah it wasn't shady at all. The thing that really sucked was where we raced. There were other cars using the road and here we are blocking off traffic to do a run. I got a guy in a truck next to me yelling at me some other blazer in front of me doing 30 then the light flashed, and I was sleeping, I heard the blower of his car before I even moved thats how I knew the race was on HAHAHA, So I punched it and sprayed out of panic and spun like hell. I had to pedal the car twice and get out of the gas just to try and hook back up, by then he was already coming around me so I lose and fail at street racing.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Yeah it wasn't shady at all. The thing that really sucked was where we raced. There were other cars using the road and here we are blocking off traffic to do a run. I got a guy in a truck next to me yelling at me some other blazer in front of me doing 30 then the light flashed, and I was sleeping, I heard the blower of his car before I even moved thats how I knew the race was on HAHAHA, So I punched it and sprayed out of panic and spun like hell. I had to pedal the car twice and get out of the gas just to try and hook back up, by then he was already coming around me so I lose and fail at street racing.

How much did you guys end up running for?

Thread Info