Thursday - August 6th @ 8:00PM - Luke's - Carpentersville

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Good time as usual.

Flatliner - I still think it's hilarious that you and I pulled up next to each other at a light (before we met tonight) and neither one of us did anything. Two 400+ hp cars at a light, and not a single chirp of the tires from either of us. We were both waiting for the other person to hit it and it never happened.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Good time as usual.

Flatliner - I still think it's hilarious that you and I pulled up next to each other at a light (before we met tonight) and neither one of us did anything. Two 400+ hp cars at a light, and not a single chirp of the tires from either of us. We were both waiting for the other person to hit it and it never happened.

NEVER EVER admit that in public again. :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
you really ran out that gear during your exit :rofl:

That you did Dan, was that the rev limiter at the end? ;)

Yea, that was the point! I just tapped the limiter @ the top of 2nd... didn't go for third tho as I was already doing nearly 80! You know, seeing as the car is so covert and all... :ugh:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I did get a race it was not in my favor. I guess I'm going back to the drawing boards.

What happened to 6 and the hit? You got robbed my friend.

I spun like hell, I should have known better than to launch on the bottle on a shitty street tire. Oh well. He made up the 6 by the time I stopped spinning

... and that race had bad news written all over it..

:ugh: doesn't sound shady... even after finding a lil giggle gas he still got what he wanted? Apparently someone should not be running on a street tire. :(

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
looks like bryant put the hurting on you last night. u said your bike has stock gearing right? seems like u were in whatever gear forever.

I told him I will run him....I left it in 5th gear and just rolled the throttle....I would of dropped it down to 2nd maybe even first to be serious......Cant beat the man when he is already down that bad!:ugh:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Good time as usual.

+1 I still think it's hilarious too... we both drove away from the light like driving Miss Eagle. :eek3:

Flatliner doesnt have 400 hp...he's got a show-car.

:rly: Just cause it's a show car... doesn't mean it hasn't seen a dyno... and a track... one thing it won't see is your rear bumper :rofl: PS I only have 399.98 hp

Thread Info