Thunder Wash

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
So i usually am not a fan of spray wash's as it usually leaves my car spotty and not really all that clean. I've been going to Super Wash's in a pinch if i don't feel like doing a hand wash if i just need a quick clean for years. A new place opened in Aurora off Orchard on the West side of the road across from the North Aurora Automall and i have to say i am impressed. I don't know if it's the fact that they probably are on city water where as the other Super Wash i go to probably runs off a well but my car comes out of that place squeaky clean. Is this a chain? Do you guys have these other places?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
i go to fullers on the east side of geneva. $5 for a fast wash and it's $3 with gas. It's just like a turtle wax with all the guys drying your car and al the services...

I can't go to a touchless wash as ill get tons of water in the cabin... remember dan, vert.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
I have well water so i have to dry immediately or else i get hard water spots.

Sounds like you need a water softener. I have a whole house water softener/purifier and I get zero water spots on Fox Metro water now...

I drive past the thunder wash every day on my way to the gym, and I'll probably use it in the winter on my DD. They probably have filters/softeners for the water. My wife washed her car there the other day to try it out and I don't see many spots on it at all.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Sounds like you need a water softener. I have a whole house water softener/purifier and I get zero water spots on Fox Metro water now...

I drive past the thunder wash every day on my way to the gym, and I'll probably use it in the winter on my DD. They probably have filters/softeners for the water. My wife washed her car there the other day to try it out and I don't see many spots on it at all.

We have a water softener but it's well water, not fox metro. Our water comes out of the ground from a well in our front yard. I live in township. Do you go to Cardinal Fitness?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info