Thunder Wash

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So i usually am not a fan of spray wash's as it usually leaves my car spotty and not really all that clean. I've been going to Super Wash's in a pinch if i don't feel like doing a hand wash if i just need a quick clean for years. A new place opened in Aurora off Orchard on the West side of the road across from the North Aurora Automall and i have to say i am impressed. I don't know if it's the fact that they probably are on city water where as the other Super Wash i go to probably runs off a well but my car comes out of that place squeaky clean. Is this a chain? Do you guys have these other places?

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Me neither. Went there, dried hit it with some meguiars spray wax and I'm shinin.

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yea they have one with the brushes of death and then an automatic that is touchless. I'm talking about the bays where you spray yourself though.

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have well water so i have to dry immediately or else i get hard water spots.

Angus

Reaction score
i go to fullers on the east side of geneva. $5 for a fast wash and it's $3 with gas. It's just like a turtle wax with all the guys drying your car and al the services...

I can't go to a touchless wash as ill get tons of water in the cabin... remember dan, vert.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Reaction score
I have well water so i have to dry immediately or else i get hard water spots.
Sounds like you need a water softener. I have a whole house water softener/purifier and I get zero water spots on Fox Metro water now...

I drive past the thunder wash every day on my way to the gym, and I'll probably use it in the winter on my DD. They probably have filters/softeners for the water. My wife washed her car there the other day to try it out and I don't see many spots on it at all.

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a water softener. I have a whole house water softener/purifier and I get zero water spots on Fox Metro water now...

I drive past the thunder wash every day on my way to the gym, and I'll probably use it in the winter on my DD. They probably have filters/softeners for the water. My wife washed her car there the other day to try it out and I don't see many spots on it at all.
We have a water softener but it's well water, not fox metro. Our water comes out of the ground from a well in our front yard. I live in township. Do you go to Cardinal Fitness?

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PLACE! My brother tells me about it all the time.

PANDA

Reaction score
I goto Route 62 Wash in Palatine if I don't wash car myself.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Reaction score
We have a water softener but it's well water, not fox metro. Our water comes out of the ground from a well in our front yard. I live in township. Do you go to Cardinal Fitness?
Ah, gotcha

I go to Provena...I live right by cardinal fitness though...

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT PLACE! My brother tells me about it all the time.
I happen to be driving through Aurora last week and saw it. I was dying there were some Caddy's and some other rides on dubs there. I could not stop laughing.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
No f-ing way...there's a place with that name in Aurora??? Where abouts?
Not exactly to sure because it was my 1st time in Aurora and I was trying to avoid some traffic. One of the streets may have been New York, it looked pretty ghetto.

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Reaction score
Not exactly to sure because it was my 1st time in Aurora and I was trying to avoid some traffic. One of the streets may have been New York, it looked pretty ghetto.

Sounds sweet....hahaha

OP
DanJoy

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah, gotcha

I go to Provena...I live right by cardinal fitness though...
I think Get Yo Shine on is on New York. I also go to Provena, weird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom