3, 1, 4, 2.
3477e899-9a26-43e9-a936-3c2275e81d03_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Aircal

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
I'll agree with the 3, 1, 4, 2. order of good to bad.
Love and thunder was pretty good, but it felt like it needed another house of run time, and to decide if it was going to be a comedy, superhero movie, or something with a tragic villain (like the dark world movie). the sad thing is that the base story of Gor the god butcher is some of the most powerful writing that has ever graced a comic book page, and they just sort of whimped it out.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I havent seen Love and Thunder yet, but do ANY of you remember the first Thor movie? Can you even give a synopsis? A line from the movie besides "ANOTHER!!!!"?
I remember the whole thing, it's my fav thor movie

TDW sucked. Ragnarok was good but the transition from super dark (TDW) to basically a comedy that took place on some shitty garbage planet was weird to me

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I remember the whole thing, it's my fav thor movie

TDW sucked. Ragnarok was good but the transition from super dark (TDW) to basically a comedy that took place on some shitty garbage planet was weird to me
Good for you man. Seriously, if itā€™s your favorite one, thatā€™s one thing. To say Ragnarok is the best to then the first one then L&T, Iā€™m gonna question that all day. ??

FWIW, I really really like the first Captain America movie. Yes the second one is good, but I canā€™t decide which one is better. Itā€™s almost like a case study for Steve Rodgers, with some crazy shit in the second half, which when you base on what Hitler was trying to do in the real world with his ā€œsuper weaponsā€ wasnā€™t all that crazy.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Good for you man. Seriously, if itā€™s your favorite one, thatā€™s one thing. To say Ragnarok is the best to then the first one then L&T, Iā€™m gonna question that all day. ??

FWIW, I really really like the first Captain America movie. Yes the second one is good, but I canā€™t decide which one is better. Itā€™s almost like a case study for Steve Rodgers, with some crazy shit in the second half, which when you base on what Hitler was trying to do in the real world with his ā€œsuper weaponsā€ wasnā€™t all that crazy.
I haven't seen L&T yet but of the first three i'm definitely Thor, then ragnarok, then TDW (which IMO is one of the worst movies in the MCU).

The First Avenger was a great movie, but Winter soldier is still my fav cap film. That was a step change for the whole MCU in my opinion, it's no surprise they entrusted the russo brothers to finish out the last two avengers films after what they did with captain america

Reactions: FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
The queen is a king.....

You mean Valkyrie?

If you're talking about her she has been Bi for a long time in the comics, nothing new there.

Zeus wears a skirt.......

Like this?
View attachment 125848

I think people just look way too much into shit sometimes to get butt hurt.

Theres like a billion depictions of Zeus in a skirt. Now that it's in a marvel movie though, "TOO MUCH WOKE, I CANT TAKE IT!"
nytebyte as you made each of these posts

38el31.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr Baytchos
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info