Movie Thor: Love & Thunder

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Thor, it gets used as much as a Title as Thor's name.

Not sure how she'll get the powers in the MCU, don't think they are going to do the Cancer storyline, and they may not follow the Unworthy Storyline where Thor powers are given to Jane Foster.

I'm sure Screencrush will have a 25 minute video explaining the trailer that was released 1hr ago, and all of his theories will in fact, be fact.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1653397103642.png

I'll likely venture back into theatres for this as well.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It was the enchantment on the hammer. I mean, Captain America was technically Thor since he could wield it. Well, he had the powers of Thor.

Now thinking about it, why didnt he get buffer and let Thanos chump him when he grabbed Cap by the wrist to knock the hammer away?

Breakfast Club Nerd GIF

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Is it that you actually become Thor when you wield it? Or is it you get the powers of Thor when you wield it?

Also, Thanos was as strong as Thor, if not stronger. Something with Thanos being a descendant of a Celestial maybe? Or something like that?

I thought whoever wields the hammer shall posses the power of Thor. Either way, Queen Amidala looking ripped and beating up fools, and Cap looked like your typical union contractor with the hammer against Thanos.

Thanos was no push over, but Infinity War Axe carrying Thor was stomping stocked infinity gauntlet Thanos.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
To wield the hammer you had to be pure of heart, which is why Captain America was able to wiggle it in Age of Ultron when he tried to pick it up, and then was able to wield it in End Game. “I knew it”

And to quote Odin, “you’re the god of lightning, not the god of hammers.”

Reactions: Aircal

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
To wield the hammer you had to be pure of heart, which is why Captain America was able to wiggle it in Age of Ultron when he tried to pick it up, and then was able to wield it in End Game. “I knew it”

And to quote Zeus, “you’re the god of lightning, not the god of hammers.”
Odin.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info