Movie Thor: Love & Thunder

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I went from thinking thor's solo movies were meh (movie 1 and 2) to loving them. bring it!
To be honest, the were kinda meh. 1 is better than 2. 2 is considered one of the low points in the MCU.

Also, Natalie Portman was really working out. Some of the on-set pics look like she really hit the Gym to fill the role.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
To be honest, the were kinda meh. 1 is better than 2. 2 is considered one of the low points in the MCU.

Also, Natalie Portman was really working out. Some of the on-set pics look like she really hit the Gym to fill the role.
snl-saturday-night-live.gif

Yeah, 1 was WAYYY better than 2. But I viewed some of the earlier marvel solo pieces as filler until we got avengers.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Okay, I'll ask the dumb question without google-fuing it. How can she be "Thor" when he is already "Thor"? Is that just like his nickname or moniker, and he gives it up and she takes it over? Is his real name like Reginald or Dwight, and everyone calls him Thor?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info