Movie Thor: Love & Thunder

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Thor, it gets used as much as a Title as Thor's name.

Not sure how she'll get the powers in the MCU, don't think they are going to do the Cancer storyline, and they may not follow the Unworthy Storyline where Thor powers are given to Jane Foster.

I'm sure Screencrush will have a 25 minute video explaining the trailer that was released 1hr ago, and all of his theories will in fact, be fact.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Well this looks more promising now after seeing Bales character

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anakin-and-Padme-anakin-and-padme-24990769-400-300.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
It was the enchantment on the hammer. I mean, Captain America was technically Thor since he could wield it. Well, he had the powers of Thor.

Now thinking about it, why didnt he get buffer and let Thanos chump him when he grabbed Cap by the wrist to knock the hammer away?

Breakfast Club Nerd GIF

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Is it that you actually become Thor when you wield it? Or is it you get the powers of Thor when you wield it?

Also, Thanos was as strong as Thor, if not stronger. Something with Thanos being a descendant of a Celestial maybe? Or something like that?

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is it that you actually become Thor when you wield it? Or is it you get the powers of Thor when you wield it?

Also, Thanos was as strong as Thor, if not stronger. Something with Thanos being a descendant of a Celestial maybe? Or something like that?

I thought whoever wields the hammer shall posses the power of Thor. Either way, Queen Amidala looking ripped and beating up fools, and Cap looked like your typical union contractor with the hammer against Thanos.

Thanos was no push over, but Infinity War Axe carrying Thor was stomping stocked infinity gauntlet Thanos.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanos is stupid powerful even without Infinity Stones, with the gauntlet it’s not even fair.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
To wield the hammer you had to be pure of heart, which is why Captain America was able to wiggle it in Age of Ultron when he tried to pick it up, and then was able to wield it in End Game. “I knew it”

And to quote Odin, “you’re the god of lightning, not the god of hammers.”

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
To wield the hammer you had to be pure of heart, which is why Captain America was able to wiggle it in Age of Ultron when he tried to pick it up, and then was able to wield it in End Game. “I knew it”

And to quote Zeus, “you’re the god of lightning, not the god of hammers.”
Odin.

Top Bottom