OP
ron

ron

Reaction score
sorry

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Reaction score
any specifics on what you don't like??? without suggestions, the admins can't try to fix it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I agree with ron. I check in and see guys with barely over a hundred posts complaining in the wrong forum. What a crappy site.

You know what this site needs? Guys who post more often, post correctly and spell check.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Ta-Ta's, Bullshitting, Drunk Typing, Automobiles, Putting Carl in the trunk, Clashing Religion / Politics, Events, Pissing Contests, Networking, Advice / Direction, Better Education in SB than Harvard, etc....

This site is a pretty damn good cigarette break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd5trM5DvTQ

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
That's helpful ron.

May I suggest, clicking the "x" on the top right part of your screen and never coming back?

blck10th

Reaction score
That's helpful ron.

May I suggest, clicking the "x" on the top right part of your screen and never coming back?
This statement is full of WIN!

What are your concerns Ron? If you are not part of the solution then you are the problem.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
:eek::alcoholic:stfu::ban::sucks::welcome::wtf: :wasntme:

:padlock:

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
It's to bad this site was great Ron:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::confused::confused::confused:
Just did a quick scan of your posts.......for sale, looking to buy, questions about various things, seeking recommendations, thread about you doing carpentry work, etc. All of them were met with multiple responses and good info on whatever subject you were posting about. Looks like you might have even successfully bought and/or sold a few things here.

What's the problem again? :dunno:

Aron

Reaction score
Not to single anybody out here, but Ron, you have less than one post per day average, after almost 2 years on this site. Even people who don't frequent the shoutbox (before post count was removed from there) typically have an average higher than that.

Then you have the other people who do nothing but complain about the site, and all they do is post nonsense on here.

Here's the deal with message boards - THEY ARE WHAT THE MEMBERS MAKE THEM. If the site is boring, post something entertaining. The site lacks tech, write up a how-to guide or ask questions. Without active members, any message forum is going to die.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
Here's the deal with message boards - THEY ARE WHAT THE MEMBERS MAKE THEM. If the site is boring, post something entertaining. The site lacks tech, write up a how-to guide or ask questions. Without active members, any message forum is going to die.
Quoted and embiggened for truth!

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Who gives a Shit how many posts there are or constantly trying to analyze the value of this site?

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
Ron speaks the truth and the members responses backed up his opinion....

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I just want to see a change in the Header Image on our home page. It's time for a new one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom