This is what happens when you run a light

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Put that dumb bitch away for life. I don't care if she has mental problems, she shouldn't be out in society and have access to cars.
She'll be out again at some point in her life probably given our justice system, you'd think they would have, after 13 prior crashes, at least taken her license. NOPE
This all fucked up, I can't imagine losing a friend or family member because someone drove like that.
That should have never been on the road to begin with considering the above... I would personally go after the prosecutors and judges of the past. This shit has to stop.

I read the other day about a guy in New York who has been arrested 500 times in the past during his life and is still out on the street.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
About 25 years ago in Aurora, a guy with a similar driving history to hers plowed into my sisters 3 friends on their way to Prom, killing all of them instantly. He served all of a few years for that and was out on the road again, only to get caught drinking and driving again too.

It wont be surprising she gets out. Our justice system is a fucking disaster. This is California too, it's 100x worse there than anywhere else in this country.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info