NEW RIDE This is the Bronco Raptor.

alexd

Apr 28, 2011
Not at all the same car, but I bought my Bronco Sport Badlands about 3 weeks ago; slightly under MSRP. I go to Colorado trails a lot and have used a Toyota TRD PRO and Nissan XTerras...all of which went where I wanted to go on tough trails. I took this out on a construction site, and it seemed to have no problems.

Alexd

IMG_0512.JPG

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Most of the videos out there showing how capable these are, really stand out. There are a bunch even showing the Bronco out performing the Jeep Rubicon on some of the harder trails.
I've seen a bunch as well. You have to pick your lines better with the limited ground clearance and suspension travel. But models with the rear "locker" do well. They are neat if you want a compact SUV with some off-road capability. I think it's the best choice if you were shopping for the Bronco, Jeep Renegade/Cherokee, or Subaru. The Maverick off-road specs will also do well since they are getting the rear "locker" and more ground clearance.

Ford does off-roading well. Especially with the traction control and drive modes they have developed

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Why - because fucking epic and amazing
How - debt, the American way

it's fucking cool, for sure, if i had excursion and this id keep it. im thinkin navi/sxs is a better combo though.

i can actually use a sxs places, i have no idea where i could get braptor into fun shit legally short of going and playing in the sand with all the dune nerds.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
it's fucking cool, for sure, if i had excursion and this id keep it. im thinkin navi/sxs is a better combo though.

i can actually use a sxs places, i have no idea where i could get braptor into fun shit legally short of going and playing in the sand with all the dune nerds.
You're not entirely wrong. I drove my Raptor all over the fucking country to use it for it's intended purposes, nothing close to us outside of running up to the UP and running those roads/trails and trails are all overgrown and you'll scratch the fuck out of it, but that was part of the fun. So, yeah, I get it why you'd sell it. But also feel like a sxs may have similar drawbacks of nothing being really remotely close to home to really just hop it in and enjoy it (legally).

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You're not entirely wrong. I drove my Raptor all over the fucking country to use it for it's intended purposes, nothing close to us outside of running up to the UP and running those roads/trails and trails are all overgrown and you'll scratch the fuck out of it, but that was part of the fun. So, yeah, I get it why you'd sell it. But also feel like a sxs may have similar drawbacks of nothing being really remotely close to home to really just hop it in and enjoy it (legally).

well no shit man you're poser as fuck

:s00ls:

Thread Info