Thinking of selling Harleys, need help spending money!

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
My fear of riding the bike is all the retards on the road. Not my skill level. I would think a SxS with a roll cage and harnesses is much safer, no?

Fuck man, I'm gonna guess those are a bit out of my price range even used to shit! lol

Honestly, Id trust more drivers on the road then *most* people on the trail. You run into a lot less drivers on the trails but most cannot drive. I once saw a head on collision at Black River Falls. ATV went head on into a SxS coming the opposite direction. ATV guy went over the handle bars and into the cage of the SxS. Broke his leg I believe.

I guess what I'm getting at here is the SxS is the least safe option out of the 3. Thats why we like to go WAY up north. As least people as possible.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
Yea my wife really enjoys camping cause that's what she grew up doing with her family. I really can't stand camping when its in a tent. Give me a comfy bed and running water and I'd enjoy it more....I think? lol

So it seems like the decision has been made :ROFL: rv camping is bad ass. Especially with the kids. They light up Everytime we go. Plus the campgrounds are stupid kid friendly. We bought a cheap trailer cash incase it didn't work out. I think we will upgrading next season or so. Rvshare.com is a great site to rent one and try it out. You just may need to pm [MENTION=8549]SBTerminator[/MENTION] to get a real truck :s00ls: also not to mention there's plenty of small compartments you can still bring Smiley with you

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Honestly, Id trust more drivers on the road then *most* people on the trail. You run into a lot less drivers on the trails but most cannot drive. I once saw a head on collision at Black River Falls. ATV went head on into a SxS coming the opposite direction. ATV guy went over the handle bars and into the cage of the SxS. Broke his leg I believe.

I guess what I'm getting at here is the SxS is the least safe option out of the 3. Thats why we like to go WAY up north. As least people as possible.

i think if you're road ripping also you might be away from the bjbaldwin hard-dicks.

around coloma that area- we barely passed fucking anything a few weeks back, but again, all paved slow mph road ripping... which is meh.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
So it seems like the decision has been made :ROFL: rv camping is bad ass. Especially with the kids. They light up Everytime we go. Plus the campgrounds are stupid kid friendly. We bought a cheap trailer cash incase it didn't work out. I think we will upgrading next season or so. Rvshare.com is a great site to rent one and try it out. You just may need to pm [MENTION=8549]SBTerminator[/MENTION] to get a real truck :s00ls: also not to mention there's plenty of small compartments you can still bring Smiley with you
Lmao Smiley will move from his moms basement to my camper compartment. I'll check out that rental place that's a good idea.

One kid, one more planned....your $25k will evaporate before you can spend it!!
Trust me I know. Had to tell her to cool it on the credit card a week ago. 4k in one fuckin month!

i mean, those are some unique fast boats there.

if you want some 23ish 48 mph wally special you can spend 30k ish and be alright.
Now we're talkin!!! lol

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski

I approve this message !! We take in all types of trades too !! Last weekend, took in a Beautiful 2018 RoadGlide Special :eek3dance:

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
With a little guy and a baby in the future, none of those toys are going to work. MAYBE the travel trailer, but taking a baby out away from your home base is hard enough. Doing it for weekends or extended weekends is tough. I'd say put the money in a mutual fund and wait for the kids to get bigger. Then buy the trailer or boat when they are old enough to remember doing it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info