• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Thinking about buying a handheld tuner...

CobraKalas

Regular
Nov 16, 2005
My question to you all is, which one is best for me; and who uses what software in the area.

Looking for:
pre-loaded tunes for HP/TQ increase
turn off rear 02 sensors
disable traction control
adjust for rear end gear (for future 4.30 install)

I know diablosport predator has the rear end gear and 02s and traction control but doesn't list any preloaded tunes. And SCT X3 lists what I'm looking for but doesn't say if they can turn off the rear 02 sensors.

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
My question to you all is, which one is best for me; and who uses what software in the area.

Looking for:
pre-loaded tunes for HP/TQ increase
turn off rear 02 sensors
disable traction control
adjust for rear end gear (for future 4.30 install)

I know diablosport predator has the rear end gear and 02s and traction control but doesn't list any preloaded tunes. And SCT X3 lists what I'm looking for but doesn't say if they can turn off the rear 02 sensors.

It can turn the rears off.

CobraKalas

Regular
Nov 16, 2005
well, got the tuner today and ran the program, traction control is permanently turned off and my rear O2s are now off which got rid of my check engine light. dont feel TOO much of a SOTP feel but all i have is an intake and exhaust. overall, happy with the buy, and look forward to updating the tune for 4.30s in the near future

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info