đź’¬ OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Want more of this stupid shit?
I saw my great grandmother 3 days after she died. I was 6 or 7 years old playing hide and go seek with my cousins after her funeral. The adults were upstairs looking through a bunch of stuff and arguing about something and we were told to go into the finished basement of my grandfathers house to play. My cousins saw something and started screaming and freaking out but there was no way I was moving from my perfect hiding spot and getting caught. After what seemed like forever and there being no one downstairs with me I came out of my hiding spot and saw my great grandmother plain as day sitting on her bed and she was smiling at me, as I went to get close to her and she vanished. I wanted to talk to her so I started looking around for her and she was in the bathroom standing at the sink and pointing at gap between the pedestal sink and the wall and in my head I heard (felt?) “It’s right here Angel.” (she always called me Angel, never called me by my name) and she vanished again. I ran upstairs and interrupted my mom mid argument and was in the process of being yelled at for interrupting when I told her I saw grandma downstairs and she had to come see what she showed me. She grabbed my grandfather and I showed them where grandma was pointing and told them what she said. My grandfather ran out of the room and came back with a flashlight and shined it into the gap and without even blinking he kicked the legs out from under the sink and body slammed the porcelain until he could get his hand between the wall and sink. I didn’t see what happened next but I heard my mom and grandfather crying and then my grandfather started laughing and asked me if she was still there and if she was to say thank you and I love you mom. What the adults were upstairs arguing about and looking for (literally tearing the house apart) was my great grandmothers lost wedding ring which had been passed down for 4 or 5 generations that fell between the sink and the wall the last time my great grandmother took it off. The story is that the ring was made by the same jewelers that made the jewelry for the German royal families and worth a fortune and my great grandmother didn’t have the chance to hand it to my grandfather before she passed because she couldn’t reach it and didn’t get the chance to tell him until she was able to communicate with me.
Believe what you want but I still occasionally see/feel my great grandmother from time to time and I consider her my guardian angel. While my mother was still alive she would visit her too.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Ok now the weird creepy shit.
I perfectly described my wife’s grandmother down to her height, raspy voice, very flowery smelling perfume, facial features and her rosary. I never met my wife’s grandmother and never saw a picture of her until after we had bought our house in 2013. My wife’s grandmother comes to check in on my wife occasionally when my wife is stressed and she visits me as well or at least I know when she’s here. One day while we were at my in laws house my wife showed me a picture of her grandma and my heart skipped a beat because that was the exact woman I was seeing in my bedroom.
I can tell if a house is haunted or there is something there and whether it’s bad or benign, that comes in super helpful when shopping for houses. Freaked to living fuck out of my realtor who I’ve been friends with since high school when I told her I wouldn’t even go past the door of a few houses because someone died there and they’re still in there. She laughed it off but I told her to research it and sure as shit I was right every time.
I used to go on ghost tours around Chicago and became friends with paranormal research people and they put me in touch with other people that have the same experiences as me. We spent the night at Woodstock Opera house and yes it’s haunted by a very pleasant woman that was an actress that committed suicide by jumping off the building.
Those same people got a special permit to tour the older section of Elgin Mental Facility overnight to take readings and bring me with. Elgin Mental is haunted as fuck and not in a pleasant way, like in an absolute terror filled horror movie way. We (specifically me) had things thrown at us in empty rooms, we were scratched in places where we couldn’t scratch ourselves through heavy winter jackets and the woman that was with us that is an actual medium was pushed hard enough to slide across the floor a few feet. Now I live in Elgin and will avoid even driving near that place if I can.
Chicagos lakefront, Lincoln Park and Lincoln Park zoo and Fort Sheridan are grossly active. Chicagos lakefront was partially used as a civil war prison camp/rehabilitation hospital and Fort Sheridan was more of the same. Chicago public works people used to always run across unmarked graves while digging. From experience Fort Sheridan is fucking terrifying and we had a lot of the same types of activity and feelings we had at Elgin Mental Facility. I found it hilarious that one of the more active places in Fort Sheridan is now condos and I trenched in the phone cable for that development.
I saw one of the entities that occupies the Congress Hotel downtown while staying there and walking down the hallway with my girlfriend at the time. She was so scared she made me check out and we ended up going home. I can’t remember what floor it was, either the 9th or 11th floor but I didn’t know it was haunted until that night and there’s at least one room that they will not rent out unless you specifically ask for it.
I used to volunteer at retirement communities as a buddy (someone to talk with the residents, help out on field trips and basically just hang out with some really cool and fun older people) and had several occasions where I was talking to one of the residents that I’d see all the time only to find out they passed away days before. Part of what I did while volunteering was to try to cheer up some of the people who lost their roommates and just spend extra time with them so they didn’t feel lonely and I could act like a conduit between them and the friend they lost but hadn’t quite left yet if that person was still around. Think a seance but not Hollywood creepy or scary at all, most times it was just them wanting to say goodbye or tell them something they never got the chance to.
I was part of a group that did do seances but it was never something I was ever able to get a grip of. I was told if I ever opened up to it completely I’d be able to get more specific about things like codes for safes, what happened to such and such item that was special to the person that passed on (lots of greedy living relatives that are heartless) etc but I’m one of the unfortunate few that tends to attract a lot of negative energy.
Negative energy, bad people, evil spirits (for lack of a better term) can and will travel, all of them seem to be able to but negative energy seems to be more free to roam around and they latch onto items or even hover around people. Ever see the movie Annabelle? It’s like that. Good, bad or indifferent items hold energy and you won’t catch me ever going into a thrift shop or buying much of anything used. Some angry evil piece of shit in life might have had a favorite item that they now occupy in death and you just bought it and brought it into your house.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
SMRTSS1 SMRTSS1 check out this house a couple of blocks away from my house. It’s in the older section of new lenox. It doesn’t show up on zillow. If you zoom in you can see pictures of people on the outside walls. My wife picks up a special needs child across the street from this house. She says the old man that lives there is the creepiest person she has ever seen. Looks like someone from the 1920s. You feel anything ??
E53B5CCE-D35F-4181-8F8A-A107CDDE9E62.jpeg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
SMRTSS1 SMRTSS1 check out this house a couple of blocks away from my house. It’s in the older section of new lenox. It doesn’t show up on zillow. If you zoom in you can see pictures of people on the outside walls. My wife picks up a special needs child across the street from this house. She says the old man that lives there is the creepiest person she has ever seen. Looks like someone from the 1920s. You feel anything ??
View attachment 149625
I can’t tell from a picture only from being there. No, I won’t be going there.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Idk if this is really the place for this but do NOT stick your dick in witchy chicks no matter how hot they are...

Long story short this new girl comes over and then all this weird shit starts happening, got with a couple of friends that know some shit about this kinda stuff and they told me to start looking. I've never seen this shit in my life. Ring under one nightstand, clothespin under the other, knife hidden under some shit in a dark recessed corner of my room where I would never think to look and pointed right at my bed. There was also an empty checkbook holder and a pair of fake reading glasses tucked into my dresser drawers that are a pretty dead giveaway which one it was.
Snapchat-996891969.jpg

Like I repeat do not fuck the witchy girls. Whatever this was got fucking pissed when a nice one showed up and normally I'd be the last guy to believe in this shit, but it's nasty. And it's been there a while.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Yeah dude. I even went far enough have a witchy friend flip some cards and I'm gonna be getting some sage and black crystals real fucking directly.

I didn't notice shit til this girl came over. After that things got weird with her and I couldn't figure out why until I had some really really violent dreams and then I flat out asked her and she said there's something there that doesn't like her. At first I was like oh whatever this girl just doesn't like me but now this is too fucking wild to think any differently.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
What if I leave all those things in your house and I’m not a witch, is it effective?
If it has a little fucking shadow gremlin waking me up at 3 am screaming at me about how my aunt did me dirty and got me kicked out of middle school so I wouldn't do better than my cousins then maybe.

I would've never fucking questioned that in my life.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
If it has a little fucking shadow gremlin waking me up at 3 am screaming at me about how my aunt did me dirty and got me kicked out of middle school so I wouldn't do better than my cousins then maybe.

I would've never fucking questioned that in my life.
I’ll rub my balls on the items. So what memories will that bring up for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I’ll rub my balls on the items. So what memories will that bring up for you?
I have no idea dude I just know the that did this girl wasn't real happy with me and I can't explain any of the shit that's happened in the last few days in any other way after finding this shit.

Fucking hair stood up on my arms and neck and that nasty little fucker came at me when I walked in my bedroom last night so I shut the door and slept on the couch and just tore every corner out of that mf today. Maybe I'm fucking crazy but that's not some shit you expect to find and seems real fucking specific

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I have no idea dude I just know the that did this girl wasn't real happy with me and I can't explain any of the shit that's happened in the last few days in any other way after finding this shit.

Fucking hair stood up on my arms and neck and that nasty little fucker came at me when I walked in my bedroom last night so I shut the door and slept on the couch and just tore every corner out of that mf today. Maybe I'm fucking crazy but that's not some shit you expect to find and seems real fucking specific
How many grams of mushrooms did you eat?

Thread Info