đź’¬ Off Topic Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Isn’t the old Excalibur building downtown haunted ?
Yes. Here is my Excalibur story:

When I worked with Budweiser, I did a bunch of promotions giving away chances to be in a Bud Light commercial. I got to go to the actual filming of the commercial at Excalibur. They also have another section next door called the Dome Room. It’s three levels of oval balconies with a dance floor/stage in the middle. I had to take a piss and asked where the bathroom is. Waitress tells me to just go in the Dome Room on the third level. The dome room was empty since it was a weekday. I felt a weird feeling as a walked up. I was all by myself but when I was in the bathroom I saw someone exit the bathroom really fast. When I walked out I saw nobody??!! I was walking down the stairs and all of a sudden the sound system started blasting Pantera’s Cowboys from Hell, not really a song you would hear at a dance club. I walked up to the DJ booth and it was empty. I shrugged it off as weird and went back to the commercial filming. Later on on Halloween I was watching a show about the most haunted places in US and they showed Excalibur. I guess it was a makeshift morgue when a boat capsized and hundreds of dead bodies were never identified or claimed because they were from Michigan. One of the things they mentioned was the sound system playing by itself. Were the ghosts trying to reach out to me with Cowboys from hell??

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
all in all..there are eerie feelings about our past expierences that can not be explained
true stories
go ahead bash us
Juan/Shawn..you have the worst,I can not explain
it happens..I guess
Sold my brothers Chevelle..he passed...sold it to his friend...he passed away two weeks later..nobody died in that car that I am aware of,but ya' never know.I hope its not a Christene Car

Coincidence..Im not sure..but true story

Reactions: GLADIATOR

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yes. Here is my Excalibur story:

When I worked with Budweiser, I did a bunch of promotions giving away chances to be in a Bud Light commercial. I got to go to the actual filming of the commercial at Excalibur. They also have another section next door called the Dome Room. It’s three levels of oval balconies with a dance floor/stage in the middle. I had to take a piss and asked where the bathroom is. Waitress tells me to just go in the Dome Room on the third level. The dome room was empty since it was a weekday. I felt a weird feeling as a walked up. I was all by myself but when I was in the bathroom I saw someone exit the bathroom really fast. When I walked out I saw nobody??!! I was walking down the stairs and all of a sudden the sound system started blasting Pantera’s Cowboys from Hell, not really a song you would hear at a dance club. I walked up to the DJ booth and it was empty. I shrugged it off as weird and went back to the commercial filming. Later on on Halloween I was watching a show about the most haunted places in US and they showed Excalibur. I guess it was a makeshift morgue when a boat capsized and hundreds of dead bodies were never identified or claimed because they were from Michigan. One of the things they mentioned was the sound system playing by itself. Were the ghosts trying to reach out to me with Cowboys from hell??
I heard about Excalibur being creepy af from others as well

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
GLADIATOR GLADIATOR

You live near Cass st?

1608004704923_1.jpg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Cass st is actually rt 30. I live just south of RT.30. I looked up the cemetery and couldn’t find it around here. There are several old old cemeteries near me.
So it gets weirder! Sleuthing credits go to my wife since I'm balls deep in the election shit :rofl:

Get this ...the father of Emma (not necessarily yours, but maybe) worked for a brewing company.

signal-2020-12-15-002516.jpg

signal-2020-12-15-002516.jpg

signal-2020-12-15-002618.jpg

Cemetery location

signal-2020-12-15-002326.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Whoa! That cemetery is 5 miles from my house. It’s called Mount Olivet now. There are several very old cemeteries nearby with tombstones marked in the 1800’s. While doing search on google maps a cemetery popped up not even a half a mile from my house I didn’t know about. Might have to visit this morning!

Reactions: 1quick

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Whoa! That cemetery is 5 miles from my house. It’s called Mount Olivet now. There are several very old cemeteries nearby with tombstones marked in the 1800’s. While doing search on google maps a cemetery popped up not even a half a mile from my house I didn’t know about. Might have to visit this morning!
Time to pay Emma a visit!

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Our old house in lombard had a few people who spent the night and said they seen a kid in the hallway in our lower level, our dog would stare down that hallway, had two cats also just stare down the hallway which was very weird. And every now and then you would catch something in the corner of your eye but would say naaaah. We knew all the past owners of our house as they still lived in our neighborhood, nothing happened at the house to have a issue. so We had a cat issue where one was having accidents in lower family room ( same area as above ) so my wife ( big paranormal person) picked up a waze camera to check which cat was the issue so we can correct it. Few days of recoding wife and I are seeing orbs in this area.... could be dust many would say, but the same orbs shows up on video the same time every night, and to top it off the cats would sleep on a couch in that area and when the orbs show up every night we watched the cats wake up from a deep sleep and just stare .... creepy

Was at mount carnal cemetery in westchester with my parents which was creepy to begin with as cemetery’s are creepy to me. So Short story at one of those mausoleum buildings with my mom, dad, great grandfather. dad and I are sitting in the hallway, reading something while waiting, older man walks by says “ it’s nice of you to drive family over to visit “ dad says thank you, old man starts walking away, about 5 feet away guys says nice Lincoln ( dad had a 69 mark 3 at the time and this is about 88-89’ or so ) seen you and your family out visiting other family (before the building visit we visited other family who is buried on the grounds) my dads like creeper under his breath.. my mom and great grandfather walk down the same hall coming back to us, seconds apart from that guy walking back, we asked if they seen that old man who was taking they said noboday was down the hall only people in there. Super creepy.

• Wow
Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Emma Update: I went to the cemetery that comes up on Google maps by my house but there is this farm house. It’s been there even before I moved in 15 years ago.
84A8CA41-E0ED-4C8D-9FD7-9B9EED6581E2.jpeg

I did find a link to the now closed cemetery company and you could look up names. I found 15 Emma’s but they all lived full lives. Only one was unkown. Emma Liepke
84EF7C30-AFCB-4F5E-981D-DD6DF2D88701.png

when I googled her name this image came up. Kinda unrelated but holy fuck kinda creeped me out:
0AECD6DE-4D33-432D-B873-9DACE9060CF5.png

Kinda feel like I am on the right track.
Another cemetery by the same name comes up and we frequent it a lot because we play Pokémon go there. But there is another place nearby which I thought was a cemetery and we play Pokémon go there also because their is a battle gym there. it doesn’t come up onGoogle maps. So I went there:
38FA2BE5-7584-4857-8B1A-78DF38609684.jpeg

no names or markings at all but on the Pokémon Go game it’s called Haven’s Sentinel’s. Sentinels sounds creepy but WTF is it??
CF706940-3261-4928-A228-5883A7855FCA.png

I thought I hit a brick wall and started down a worm hole of new lenox’s history. Holy Fuck!?!? Turns out there were several families here that started this whole area. The Havens were the most prominent Family. They actually harbored and helped slaves in the Underground Railroad. But still, why would they need a sentinel?? Also there was the Gougar family who built the first post office near my house about a mile away. It became like a hang out for families. Take a walk down lincoln way to get the family mail. I kept digging and found new lenox has a historical website. In this website it talks about the Blackhawk Wars. The Blackhawk Indians wanted their land back and were attacking people near now Rockdale, very close to New Lenox. The Blackhawk Indians would show no mercy and werekilling the women and children. They created fortresses to hide the women and children. That’s where the Haven Sentinel comes in. They knew the Indians were nearby and created this gate as a watch. But how does that relate to Emma? My daughter also spoke about Emma’s mother. She was always coming to get Emma. So, I don’t think my house is built on a cemetery. The old cemeteries here are very small and even if the one that comes up on Google maps was big, I don’t think it extended to my house a half mile away. I have come up with a hypothesis that my house is the scene of a crime. Possibly Emma and her mother were killed on my property by Blackhawk Indians and never found?? They possibly couldhave been going to the post office? Which was south of Haven sentinel?
I am actually going to town hall today and really want to keep researching Emma.

Thread Info