đź’¬ OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Wife and I went to find Emma
6CF7B652-2B9F-4649-B557-E28CC6922250.jpeg

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
all kidding aside....maybe it will put this child to rest
not a joke at all
it might work?
a lot of research was done in this thread
RIP EMMA
maybe put some Peace/Closure into this thread
we can not predict our future or past

God Bless ALL OF US,we all have dreams of our past ones...Dad/Gramps all the loved ones we grew up with

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
all kidding aside....maybe it will put this child to rest
not a joke at all
it might work?
a lot of research was done in this thread
RIP EMMA
maybe put some Peace/Closure into this thread
we can not predict our future or past

God Bless ALL OF US,we all have dreams of our past ones...Dad/Gramps all the loved ones we grew up with
It’s worth a shot!!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat my wife and son think this is our Emma. We are bringing her flowers and a doll...during the day when it’s not scary AF
Very cool! My wife was mentioning you may be able to find some information at the local library in regards to where they lived compared to where you do. She said she hit a wall online in regards to information on where the original family house was located. She only came across the house they built after Emma's death.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Wife heard some crazy stories when she did her hospice rotation in nursing school. Anyone know a hospice nurse? They have a shit ton of ghost stories.
Our friend’s sister is one. When my buddy passed away from Cancer last year she volunteered to be his hospice nurse since we all grew up in the same neighborhood. She told us some creepy stories about the moment when people pass away. Spirits, demons, it was wild! She carries a medal of St. Benedict to protect herself.

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Some of these stories give me the chills.

I can't. Just can't.
Ask Marty if he remembers this one.

Paulo, me and Marty were coming back from the track late at night back in 09. Maybe 1-2 o’clock in the morning. We’re 2 blocks from Paulo’s house and that’s when we all seen it.

It was exactly what you’d picture in a horror movie.

It was a woman, long, dark hair draped over her face wearing a long white flowing nightgown type thing. Looked early century. It went all the way to feet but you couldn’t see her feet kick the nightgown as she walked. She was floating down the sidewalk.

we get to mikes house and poof she was gone. We all seen it though. It was in Justice and we all thought we had just seen resurrection Mary.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Ask Marty if he remembers this one.

Paulo, me and Marty were coming back from the track late at night back in 09. Maybe 1-2 o’clock in the morning. We’re 2 blocks from Paulo’s house and that’s when we all seen it.

It was exactly what you’d picture in a horror movie.

It was a woman, long, dark hair draped over her face wearing a long white flowing nightgown type thing. Looked early century. It went all the way to feet but you couldn’t see her feet kick the nightgown as she walked. She was floating down the sidewalk.

we get to mikes house and poof she was gone. We all seen it though. It was in Justice and we all thought we had just seen resurrection Mary.
fuck that. id move :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FESTER665

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Every time we talk about Emma I always hum the song from the Twilight Zone show. “Doo do doo do doo do doo do....”

We haven’t gone to go see Emma at the cemetery because it’s us usually dark out and it really creeped me out the last time I went at night. I only want to go when it’s daytime. I drove my wife to Joliet to the Mex stores and we drove by Emma’s statue. My wife says she wants to drive into the cemetery on our way back. It was noon. I’m cool with it. We pull in to the cemetery and followed the road back to her tomb. The road becomes a gravel path then becomes just a grass patch with some barely visible tire track paths. Looks like nobody comes to this old section of the cemetery. We reached the furthest point we could drive. We could see Emma’s statue about 10 yards away. We were in my Wife’s CRV and we had Sirius radio on BPM station. The moment we could see her tomb, the Twilight Zone song started playing on the radio..... I got chills and goosebumps. WTF??!! Time to go!!
giphy.gif

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
A couple of weeks ago, Wife and I were driving to Joliet to the Mex stores and when we were driving by the Cemetary with the Emma tomb, we noticed a family bringing her flowers and toys. We both look at each other…let’s go talk to them. By the time I turned around they were already leaving in their cars.

This morning my wife tells me that her new coworker school bus driver has started to open up to her. She was born and raised in the New Lenox area. Her family goes back several generations and were one of the original families here. It wasn’t called New Lenox back then. She started telling my wife about a ghost that appears in peoples houses in this area….Emma (gulp). My wife told her about all of our encounters. Says that many families have seen her. I almost want to start a FB group to hear everyone’s stories.
C022060B-8D6C-4C01-9083-286C84659744.jpeg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Ok time for me to weigh in on this thread.
First off there are studies going on right now to prove that humans have genetic memory passed down through DNA. It happens in large segments of the animal kingdom, no reason it shouldn’t in humans. Genetic memory could also include knowing people that you’ve never met and having memories that “are not yours”. Genetic memory is the link that gives people a natural talent towards things that their ancestors do/did that the individual never even took a slight interest in. The saying “It’s in your blood” might soon be proven actually true.
Call it weird, crazy, complete bullshit, whatever you want but some people are more prone to seeing ghosts (spirits/energy/apparitions/etc) and unfortunately I’m one of them, even more unfortunate is that my son seems to have the “family gift” as well. I say family gift (more of a nuisance) because from a very young age I’ve seen and communicated with people that “weren’t there”. I’d be talking to or about someone and the only people that didn’t react negatively were my mother and great grandmother who as it turned out were responsible for handing it down to me. By all rights my great grandmother was a medium but she didn’t actively pursue it but she did show my mom that she wasn’t crazy and taught her how to better deal with what she see’s and feels, they both did the same for me. My great grandmother knew the whole time, my mother mainly consoled me and I only discussed it when I was in my teens and twenties, turned out my mother didn’t like her “gift” either.
Before I go off the rails I want to say that I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT!!! Like I want it turned off, I don’t want it, I suppress it as much as I possibly can and I really don’t like it at all.
If I actually pay attention I can tell if a place or thing is haunted and if I concentrate I can sometimes accurately explain what or why there’s an energy there with no history of anything that transpired before me being there. Sometimes I don’t have to “tune in” at all and I’ve freaked out plenty of people by accurately describing smells, jewelry, habit, hobbies,clothing and physical descriptions of people I’ve never met nor seen.

“Off the rails” post of some of the crazy shit coming up.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Ok, now for the crazy shit.
When I was 3 my parents moved from Wrigleyville to Albany park and I distinctly remember not liking that house from the moment I saw it. I made friends with the neighbors but was just fine on my own and to my parents surprise I had little to no problem sleeping in a bedroom on the main floor isolated from my parents and sister up on the second floor. From July when we moved in until September I was fine until I started getting visits from a very thin angry woman that would sit in my bedroom at night and stare at me. It got to the point where I’d scream and have a complete meltdown before bedtime and absolutely would not sleep in my bedroom. I told my parents about it and my dad blew it off as an overactive imagination, my mom took it way more seriously and she stayed in my bedroom with me all night for a few weeks and things seemed ok. Fast forward to around thanksgiving and the skinny old woman started talking to me, poking me awake while I slept and eventually yelling at me. What I didn’t know was my mother could hear not only me screaming in fear but could hear her as well and I got to sleep in mom and dads room until the weekend when the priest came over to bless the house and specifically my bedroom. All was well until right before Christmas when the shit hit the fan and the skinny woman came back and started scratching me and would knock things over in my room that always came really close to hitting me, I told my mom and she said she’d take care of it and I could sleep upstairs with her until grandma could come stay with us. Great grandma stayed in my bedroom by herself playing cards and talking all night. Next day the entire house felt lighter and I never saw or felt the skinny old woman again. As it turned out the skinny old woman was the previous homeowner who died of cancer while under hospice care and my bedroom was an extra room built off the living room specifically for her needs. Her family apparently abandoned her because she was a bitch (according to the neighbors) and she was alone in her hospice bed with no one looking in on her for days before she passed.

Thread Info