đź’¬ OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
All of our neighbors are pretty tight and we hangout in the culdesac and each other’s driveways. Word got out about Emma. Obviously, it was like a joke to them. One night I was out in the garage, and my neighbor comes by and we are BSn on the driveway. In between my two garage doors there is a separation wall about 2 feet wide. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Emma behind that separation wall in a long white dress while my neighbor is talking. I got chills but didn’t say anything. My neighbor says “What the hell is Sam ( my daughter) wearing?” I said “that’s not my daughter!” He turned stone cold and started freaking out. To this day he will admit he saw Emma in my garage.
blakbearddelite blakbearddelite says you're a liar.

Reactions: blakbearddelite

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
i watched like ~30 mins of one of the PA movies one time and pretty sure I didn't sleep for 5 days. I kept picturing my wife standing next to me at night, possessed, ready to kill me

i'm a total bitch when it comes to scary/horror movies

Same here....

Paranormal type movies I want NOTHING to do with....

Im out when that kind of stuff starts up. :bowrofl:

Reactions: FirstWorldProblems

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
yeah I found it to be pretty interesting and ended up reading a couple books about dmt, also some experiments done in a lab setting with injected dmt before the government shut them down
"DMT the spirit molecule"

Documentary and book. Book is really good

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
So juano's ghost legitimately doesn't mind meeting the neighbors.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR have you looked up who owned your house before you guys? Were there ever any deaths in it?
We had two theories:
1. A lot of this started happening when I got the Pony Express, my 65 chassied Mustang. The car had a weird aura about it. While cleaning it up I found a little blue toy plastic airplane inside of the door?? It looked 50 years old. After talking with the builder of the car, he told me the car was in a bad accident and that’s why he gutted it out and made it a race car. We thought maybe the car came with some sort of spirit of a dead little girl. We sprayed the car with holy water and said some legit prayers we found just for this type of occurrences. My wife wanted the car gone! I finally traded it for Pinky, but Emma stayed.
2. We started to search for other reasons. Our house is a new construction and was corn fields before it was built. So nobody died in the actual house. We have come to the conclusion that a family lived on this land a long time ago and buried their dead here where my house is. As we looked into it more, we found that their were two well known witches that lived in the area not far from us. We actually found pictures of them...one looked exactly like my wife!!!!! WTF??!!!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My problem with ghosts is exactly what GLADIATOR GLADIATOR is talking about.

We have reoccurrence. We have multiple witnesses. We have multiple incidents...yet nobody set up cameras or tried to document anything? Weird little girl shows up...everyone goes OMG....then live on like "oh well, gonna forget it now".

And we hear this all the time ...yet evidence is extremely scarce. Only a handful of physical evidence that could be considered legit, yet 1000s of stories...nobody thinks to document anything!?!?!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Between the dogs and Owen looking at corners of the room and growling in the dead of night for objectively no reason, our house is 100% verifiably haunted.
Yeah, as I live in an apartment its not so unusual to hear the dog growling or backing at something.

But when I lived in a house, and the dog just started going nuts growling and staring into the fenced back yard and clearly NOTHING was out there, but she continued to do it, that got freaky as a kid.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Yeah, as I live in an apartment its not so unusual to hear the dog growling or backing at something.

But when I lived in a house, and the dog just started going nuts growling and staring into the fenced back yard and clearly NOTHING was out there, but she continued to do it, that got freaky as a kid.
Rmemeber they have ridiculous hearing. A lot of the times my dog "barking/growling at nothing" is because they hear a neighborhood dog make noise and they follow.

Usually when they are barking/growling at nothing, go outside in that direction. Usually only then can you kind of pick up a noise that may be making them go crazy.

For us last night, dog was growling at nothing staring at the door... Heard/saw nothing. Opened the door and stepped outside and sure enough there was a faint noise of a dog or animal making noise that was setting off the dog.

Reactions: FESTER665

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My problem with ghosts is exactly what GLADIATOR GLADIATOR is talking about.

We have reoccurrence. We have multiple witnesses. We have multiple incidents...yet nobody set up cameras or tried to document anything? Weird little girl shows up...everyone goes OMG....then live on like "oh well, gonna forget it now".

And we hear this all the time ...yet evidence is extremely scarce. Only a handful of physical evidence that could be considered legit, yet 1000s of stories...nobody thinks to document anything!?!?!
We thought about putting up some cameras we seen at Costco but they are expensive and not on our to do list right now. What’s a cheap alternative? Lend me a camera??

Also, things have calmed down for a while until this last Halloween. My wife had major surgery on her elbow on October 30 from her car accident. We felt bad for my daughter and let her do a sleep over at our friends house so she can hang out with some girls her age on Halloween. I was basically a nurse for the wife who was in serious pain. I woke up in the middle of the night to flashing lights. My daughter has a string of lights hanging on her wall like the show Stranger things, I guess it’s a “thing” for teens/pre teens. So I wake up and the lights are on and in flashing mode....WTF!!!??? Explain to me how in the world those lights are on?? We truly believe in Day of the Dead and put up pictures of our family( see movie Coco). That this happened on this day is totally weird and freaked us out, again.?

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
We thought about putting up some cameras we seen at Costco but they are expensive and not on our to do list right now. What’s a cheap alternative? Lend me a camera??

Also, things have calmed down for a while until this last Halloween. My wife had major surgery on her elbow on October 30 from her car accident. We felt bad for my daughter and let her do a sleep over at our friends house so she can hang out with some girls her age on Halloween. I was basically a nurse for the wife who was in serious pain. I woke up in the middle of the night to flashing lights. My daughter has a string of lights hanging on her wall like the show Stranger things, I guess it’s a “thing” for teens/pre teens. So I wake up and the lights are on and in flashing mode....WTF!!!??? Explain to me how in the world those lights are on?? We truly believe in Day of the Dead and put up pictures of our family( see movie Coco). That this happened on this day is totally weird and freaked us out, again.?

They're bluetooth/wifi and your daughter was at her friends house laughing because she's messing with you? :dunno:

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Sure I can probably hook you up with a couple that will record to SD.

Or cheaper alternatives (20$ ) is wyze wifi cameras with sd card.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
My wife gets a text from our next door neighbor in the late afternoon: “Hey, we see your daughter on your porch. Do you want us to let her in our house until you get back home?” Uhhh...she is with us ??!! We didn’t know what to think until later on one day....
Their daughter would come over for play dates because the girls were a year apart. One time she texted she was coming over but never showed up. We texted back and then she shows up with her dad at the front door. Her dad and I start BSing about crap and says “I hope you don’t think this is weird but the reason I had to come drop off my daughter is because she claims she saw a scary girl on your porch. He started to laugh and I was like “She saw Emma.” I told him all about Emma and that’s prolly who they saw the other day when they thought they saw my daughter on the porch. Needless to say their daughter stopped coming over.
Ask that ghost to float up and change your light fixture.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
We were renting a house in the city and in the finished basement there was a door that was locked. Landlord said that was her husbands room and where he kept all his tools and shit. Everything was fine until we got our Rottie named Boss. Everytime Boss walked past that room he would stare in it and growl. Talking to my neighbor Tim, he said oh Lucy (landlord) didnt tell you? I'm like tell me what? Family that lived there before had a15yr old son who hung himself while beating off in that room. We were like WTF, called the landlord ASAP and tore her a new asshole. She swore up and down she had a priest and some other shit come to the house and cleanse it of ghosts. We made her do it again lol. Moved about 6 months later

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
while looking for VA Sponsored Nursing Homes for my dad..The Manteno VA Home was one of the only ones in the area.Upon pulling into the parking lot,something was not right at all.
Entering the building the hair on my arms stood up...something is fucked up here..my sister sensed it too...we got the fuck out there..
It turns out to be the old Manteno Mental asylum..I googled it when we got home..it turns out to be the 5th most Haunted place in Illinois.

I swear it looked like the movie Halloween one was filmed there.fuck that place

Thread Info