đź’¬ OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'm just not a believer in such things. It just seems like nonsense to me. It goes against any scientific knowledge.
Depends.

Science also shows us that at the root of everyone and everything, sub-atomic level, everything is made of the same thing, from a tree to a human.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'm scared to believe in ghosts cause doesn't that kinda default that you believe in an afterlife/religion...?
No.

What if ghosts are left over energy from an event that keeps repeating?

What if ghosts aren't dead people, but beings from a different dimension?

Or what if ghosts are 2 time lines merging. So there is 1 time where your GPA is alive and talking to your daughter, while another your GPA is dead yet the mind is experiencing both? So your daughter is talking to your gpa, one time it looks normal, one looks like a "ghost". (An example, of course, you don't have a daughter)

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
giphy.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I have two wooden desks at home, I don't believe for a second they're capable of communicating to each other.
Sure, but you take that desk and break it down to raw atomic design....and it's just like humans.

That's the mind fuck.

Also trees do talk and communicate.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
ive never understood the thought of not being able to see something means it doesn't exist. :rofl:

i can't see tv signals but the tv works... i dont see cell phones transmitting data but they do... the thought that you have to be able to see something for it to exist is funny. we can't see that much when you consider all the different types of waves/light sources day to day we all live in and don't see...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
ive never understood the thought of not being able to see something means it doesn't exist. :rofl:

i can't see tv signals but the tv works... i dont see cell phones transmitting data but they do... the thought that you have to be able to see something for it to exist is funny. we can't see that much when you consider all the different types of waves/light sources day to day we all live in and don't see...
I can't see farts yet it still smells

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
shit got weird in here
My wife gets a text from our next door neighbor in the late afternoon: “Hey, we see your daughter on your porch. Do you want us to let her in our house until you get back home?” Uhhh...she is with us ??!! We didn’t know what to think until later on one day....
Their daughter would come over for play dates because the girls were a year apart. One time she texted she was coming over but never showed up. We texted back and then she shows up with her dad at the front door. Her dad and I start BSing about crap and says “I hope you don’t think this is weird but the reason I had to come drop off my daughter is because she claims she saw a scary girl on your porch. He started to laugh and I was like “She saw Emma.” I told him all about Emma and that’s prolly who they saw the other day when they thought they saw my daughter on the porch. Needless to say their daughter stopped coming over.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My wife gets a text from our next door neighbor in the late afternoon: “Hey, we see your daughter on your porch. Do you want us to let her in our house until you get back home?” Uhhh...she is with us and we aren’t home??!! We didn’t know what to think until later on one day....
Their daughter would come over for play dates because the girls were a year apart. One time she texted she was coming over but never showed up. We texted back and then she shows up with her dad at the front door. Her dad and I start BSing about crap and says “I hope you don’t think this is weird but the reason I had to come drop off my daughter is because she claims she saw a scary girl on your porch. He started to laugh and I was like “She saw Emma.” I told him all about Emma and that’s prolly who they saw the other day when they thought they saw my daughter on the porch. Needless to say their daughter stopped coming over.

emma likely took out that chandalier too

stupid bitch

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
My wife gets a text from our next door neighbor in the late afternoon: “Hey, we see your daughter on your porch. Do you want us to let her in our house until you get back home?” Uhhh...she is with us ??!! We didn’t know what to think until later on one day....
Get some cameras

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I think some people are speaking colloquially when they speak about what they have or haven't 'seen'. They may have just never seen evidence of the afterlife, not necessarily meaning they haven't seen a focused, non-terminal repeating phantasm, or a Class Five full-roaming vapor.

I haven't seen a radio wave, but my ears can hear music...evidence it exists.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think some people are speaking colloquially when they speak about what they have or haven't 'seen'. They may have just never seen evidence of the afterlife, not necessarily meaning they haven't seen a focused, non-terminal repeating phantasm, or a Class Five full-roaming vapor.

I haven't seen a radio wave, but my ears can hear music...evidence it exists.

ok but there are a few people here talking about their personal experiences with ghosts/spirits/other energys but you didn't experience that yourself so because of that, you don't think it exists?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
NDEs (near death experience) are really interesting too and brings up the thought ...is afterlife real or is it our brain flooding us with chemicals to ease the end? Lots of varying experiences with NDEs and visions/afterlife.
I’ve read about the belief that your body releases dmt right before you die

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
ok but there are a few people here talking about their personal experiences with ghosts/spirits/other energys but you didn't experience that yourself so because of that, you don't think it exists?

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I've very skeptical that anyone has had a legitimate experience with a ghost. The idea that every person that has ever died is still roaming around for eternity seems laughable to me.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
All of our neighbors are pretty tight and we hangout in the culdesac and each other’s driveways. Word got out about Emma. Obviously, it was like a joke to them. One night I was out in the garage, and my neighbor comes by and we are BSn on the driveway. In between my two garage doors there is a separation wall about 2 feet wide. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Emma behind that separation wall in a long white dress while my neighbor is talking. I got chills but didn’t say anything. My neighbor says “What the hell is Sam ( my daughter) wearing?” I said “that’s not my daughter!” He turned stone cold and started freaking out. To this day he will admit he saw Emma in my garage.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
I’ve read about the belief that your body releases dmt right before you die

Supposedly DMT is naturally occurring in our bodies and produced from the pineal gland. It's believed to be released at birth, death, and some even say its why we have such vivid dreams. There are some great Rogan podcasts covering it, and the recreational usage which users say is an experience that will change your life.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Supposedly DMT is naturally occurring in our bodies and produced from the pineal gland. It's believed to be released at birth, death, and some even say its why we have such vivid dreams. There are some great Rogan podcasts covering it, and the recreational usage which users say is an experience that will change your life.

yeah I found it to be pretty interesting and ended up reading a couple books about dmt, also some experiments done in a lab setting with injected dmt before the government shut them down

Reactions: radioguy6

Thread Info