💬 OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Somethin somethin understanding things from ones own limitations or whatever
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
2/22 portal, back to back smaller x class flares last night, Venus directly conjunct mars directly opposing the moon right now. I'd say probably watch those relationship energies and try and get whatever mars digs out of there dealt with before this full moon this weekend comes and levels it all back out. North node in Libra will be trying to maintain balance but with the black moon placed in Virgo it's got some bratty emotional vibes to it all.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Holy shit dudes after all this I finally figured it out and feel stupid as hell. It's 100% without a doubt in my mind a possessed car I've had in my back lot from when this all started and I never put it together until now. Thing needed a transmission and came off the rollback half torn into and sat out back up until last week when I had some help pushing it in. I started tearing into it and hit a point where I couldnt force myself to go any further and the dreams and coming unhinged were getting as bad if not worse than when this all started. Finally I couldn't take working around the mf outside and ran out of shit to do to avoid it (I even scrubbed toilets and cleared off my desk which are like my two least favorite things so it hasnt been all bad) so I fought with it yanking it back outside with my truck and as soon as it was outside I felt 100 lbs lighter and have been right back to knocking shit out as usual since. So it must've came in the house until I went batshit and saged the hell out of it and then it started it's shit again when I brought it in to work on it. and come to think of it I haven't reallytouched my camaro since it showed up either which is even stranger that I haven't cared about that.

I'm not fixing that one. It'll probably go kill somebody and it ain't gonna be on me.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
After the first good night of sleep I've had since all this started I'm now even more certain it's in that car. I guess the story is its an out of town car that shit the trans passing by so they limped it in and dumped it and bought something else to get them home. Another guy started in on it and ended up going to jail over some wild ass shit (dude held his gf at gunpoint several months ago, I im guessing he had it during that time and I could see it pushing somebody that far that didn't know what they were dealing with) so it got put on the back burner until it got drug out here on the rollback.

I don't know what you gotta do to somebody to get a demon tied to your shit but whoever owned that car pissed somebody off in ways that wants em dead on and off this world 🤣

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Gotta ask, have you told the customer you're not working on their car b/c it's cursed?

Will be the weirdest Yelp review ever.
I did lmao. It's one of my car lot customer flips that sat here for a while before I got to it and he just laughed about it and asked about one of the others I just finished 😂 I feel like that things started alot more shit than I know of.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Uh yeah wow. Maybe Christine?
I'm probably more scared of this thing. Christine stayed with the car and it ran people over. This thing comes out of the car and hovers over you screaming in tongues and brings up every bad thing you've ever experienced in life. It's been trying to project itself as normal this morning or somethin because now I've just had little weird clips in the back of my head like "you know your not supposed to do that" "do what your told". It glitched for a bit last night and I straight up heard a little kid laughing about somethin until it cut off as soon as I was like what the fuck.

After talking to the boys again I guess they had one a few years ago that a dude wouldn't do because it was haunted my an old man that screamed at them so it's not a new thing. The auction flips mostly come from down south where there's no rust so who knows what comes back with some of em.

Thread Info