đź’¬ OT Sketchy’s tales of mystery, dude where’s my curse??

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Freaky story: my daughter was about 2-3 years old and we had the baby monitor on. In the middle of the night I am awakened by it and I hear jibberish coming from the monitor. Wife and I run to daughters room and find her sitting up in bed, head down with her long hair hanging over her face. She was asleep but taking in this weird language. It was something out of a horror movie. We kept shaking her to wake up and she kept talking in this weird language. She finally woke up and was like “Hi mommy and daddy.” WTF??!! By the way, we think our house is haunted.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Freaky story: my daughter was about 2-3 years old and we had the baby monitor on. In the middle of the night I am awakened by it and I hear jibberish coming from the monitor. Wife and I run to daughters room and find her sitting up in bed, head down with her long hair hanging over her face. She was asleep but taking in this weird language. It was something out of a horror movie. We kept shaking her to wake up and she kept talking in this weird language. She finally woke up and was like “Hi mommy and daddy.” WTF??!! By the way, we think our house is haunted.
Fuck
That

What else makes you think your house is haunted?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
So, another night terror, 3 years old
2am
She wakes us up YELLING

BUTTHOLE
BUTTHOLE
BUTTHOLE
BUTTHOLE
like for a minute straight

Same shit, eyes open, could not shake her awake, then it passed, immediately back to sleep

Mindy and I were like.... What
In the ABSOLUTE fuck

Obviously we laughed

But seriously

Wtf... Hahaha

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So my friend and his gf (now wife) bought a recently built, foreclosed house together years ago. They looked at it and there was a section of drywall and carpet missing in the master. My friend knew that the former owner had shot himself in the house, but didn't tell his gf lol. The DAY after they close on the house they go for a walk and meet a neighbor, and the neighbor says "Oh you bought the suicide house". LMAOOOO naturally his gf freaked out.

Not long after that my friend was working midnights so the gf had her family and nephews over for dinner. One nephew is running around and comes back from their bedroom scream crying because he saw "a big scary man in the bedroom", naturally the kid was totally alone up there, everyone else was downstairs. Then they all left and she had to spend the entire night in the house alone and freaked the hell out :LOL:

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
what's particularly funny is she was on the mortgage and pays for most of it, yet he had her buying a house that he knew she wouldn't have bought if she knew the whole story :LOL: this particular friend is kind of a savage in that regard

Then when she tells her dad, after the neighbor spilled the beans, her dad laughed and says "Yeah I kinda figured that's what happened, why else would carpet and drywall be missing in a 1 year old house" lmao

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
So my friend and his gf (now wife) bought a recently built, foreclosed house together years ago. They looked at it and there was a section of drywall and carpet missing in the master. My friend knew that the former owner had shot himself in the house, but didn't tell his gf lol. The DAY after they close on the house they go for a walk and meet a neighbor, and the neighbor says "Oh you bought the suicide house". LMAOOOO naturally his gf freaked out.

Not long after that my friend was working midnights so the gf had her family and nephews over for dinner. One nephew is running around and comes back from their bedroom scream crying because he saw "a big scary man in the bedroom", naturally the kid was totally alone up there, everyone else was downstairs. Then they all left and she had to spend the entire night in the house alone and freaked the hell out :LOL:

Between the dogs and Owen looking at corners of the room and growling in the dead of night for objectively no reason, our house is 100% verifiably haunted.

Reactions: Jon01

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But their imagination is way stronger then ours too, so they see weird things out of basic shit. My little one was scared when he saw shadows for the first time with his flashlight. I showed him they are shadows and how to make them and now he isnt scared and goes "Shadows!" When he sees them

Reactions: Jon01 and Spivitz

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Between the dogs and Owen looking at corners of the room and growling in the dead of night for objectively no reason, our house is 100% verifiably haunted.
my wife's dog used to do that in the middle of the night at her old house. stand at the top of the stairs, stare down them, and growl randomly at night. Wife could see the dog doing that from her bedroom but couldn't see what the dog was looking at

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Or your dog is losing it.

But I do believe kids can see more then adults can.

tcgdoesntread

Dog is appended with an "S" to mean multiple. Started with Thor and then continued with Duke. Megan and I have seen enough weird out of the blue shit in this house to think otherwise. Now with Owen doing weird shit to seemingly "nothing" it just further confirms it.

She told me she saged the house when we moved in back in 2014. "Maybe it's time to do it again..." :bowrofl:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I was going to get deep and lay out a huge reply with hive mind, ghosts, energy, yada.... Followed with experiments and studies

But fuck it, it's Monday.

i mean we watched our friend's daughter that one night and watched that night terror shit go down. it's no fucking joke. shit was insane.

Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I was going to get deep and lay out a huge reply with hive mind, ghosts, energy, yada.... Followed with experiments and studies

But fuck it, it's Monday.
And you wonder why people give you shit? This is the kind of weird shit that's fun to read and correlate but you just do your typical Napoleon childish "nah I'll just take my ball and go home" bullshit.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
And you wonder why people give you shit? This is the kind of weird shit that's fun to read and correlate but you just do your typical Napoleon childish "nah I'll just take my ball and go home" bullshit.
:rofl:

I mean if people really want to, I can get into it. But it's no fun getting into it by myself. I make a thread for conversation and it's just me posting and no conversation happening :rofl:

Thread Info