YouTube Theres something satisfying about these youtube "celebrities" blowing their motors

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Few guys on HC Forum going in on his ass, lol.

The guy is a d-bag. First he drives around like an ass with kids in the car and lots of traffic. Then he backs it out in snow then just spins the wheels and can't move it while he actually has somone make a video of it?
Was something fishy going on with this fire? Who knows but no one was hurt and sometimes people get what they deserve. This guy has money and the Gofundme should have been a Gofu*kyouself campaign. I can't belive inteligent people would actually give this guy money. Why would anyone give this guy money for being an a*shat:rolleyes:

And the award for Best actor in a mini movie goes to PCP hellcat fire Dude.
Sure does act all beat and stressed out, heck he even had time to Vid most of the fire sequence,
except for the beginning he musta been busy setting up the stage.
I'm with CJ8 this dude is not a good ambasador of the Challenger community and certainly did not give much
consideration to the fact that his driving could kill his daughter and the bone heads videoing his lethal escapades.
And personally if all he wanted to do was shred tires and and be a selfie cowboy he should have just bought a mustang gt and invested the rest in therapy.

Hmm, I know the 1st thing I would do if my car was running poorly after just getting a new motor would be to find some isolated country road & hammer down repeatedly to see if it just needed to 'learn' the new components --- yeah, for sure that's the way I'd go ......................

I’m glad his car burned. No one got hurt, and now this dipsh*t doesn’t have a 4000 lb missile that would have potentially killed someone possibly even his daughter while doing stupid sh*t such as going 119 in a 45 mph zone.
I’m not innocent. I’ve made some fun pulls on the interstate, but I’ve never pulled the sh*t this guy did in a 45.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Them trying to take a defensive position by taking the offensive.

The dealer knew it had aftermarket parts on it before they did the work. So would be interesting to see what the dealer is claiming.

I am sure none of us will ever really know what is happening and the outcome. Unless dude ends up in jail and we read about it in the news. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info