YouTube Theres something satisfying about these youtube "celebrities" blowing their motors

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Maybe he should’ve put it back to stock and try to warranty it. Instead of making a big deal out of it on YouTube. LOL.

I loved how he mentioned that the dealer was going to check with FCA to see if anything could be covered under warranty. FCA will laugh at him, and rightfully so. I would be embarrassed to go on social media and ask for money to fix a fun car when clearly he has a daily driver.

Also, wtf was he doing trying to drive in the snow on what looked like drag radials?! GTFO the road so other people with common sense can drive.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
LikeABauce302;3762670. said:
Also, wtf was he doing trying to drive in the snow on what looked like drag radials?! GTFO the road so other people with common sense can drive.

I can confirm those were Drag Radials as that was my old wheel setup from my Hellcat.

I don’t dislike Paul and I told him this already, I was quite surprised his engine lasted as long as it did.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I loved how he mentioned that the dealer was going to check with FCA to see if anything could be covered under warranty. FCA will laugh at him, and rightfully so. I would be embarrassed to go on social media and ask for money to fix a fun car when clearly he has a daily driver.

He did it for the views.
Not much a car based channel can do during winter.
Everyone wants to be Streetspeed717

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Maybe he should’ve put it back to stock and try to warranty it. Instead of making a big deal out of it on YouTube. LOL.
Once u fuck with the pcm (tune) it stores a code that can’t be removed. Voids the warranty as soon as that code is seen by the dealer. I have heard rumors that code can be removed using HP Tuners software but not sure if any truth to that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info