Theres Finally a Persuasive Case of Election Fraud and Republicans Dont Care

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Considering the shit that's happening in Broward County this article's headline is a bit one sided.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Sounds like some illegal activities going on in both places for both sides. In both cases, it has been absentee ballots.

Maybe it's time to get rid of the absentee ballots and have everyone show up at their polling place with ID to vote?

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
The liberal MSM had to be foaming at the mouth to be able to report this.

Should be a death penalty for anyone found taking part in voter fraud. Also should need an ID to vote.

OP
sickmint79

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Considering the shit that's happening in Broward County this article's headline is a bit one sided.
i guess, just stick the state in and it works though

Sounds like some illegal activities going on in both places for both sides. In both cases, it has been absentee ballots.

Maybe it's time to get rid of the absentee ballots and have everyone show up at their polling place with ID to vote?
you're completely ignoring the reasons why there is push back on ID requirements, as well as the legitimate need for absentee ballots.

Or in California: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/orange-county-releases-official-vote-count-and-the-numbers-dont-add-up-one-precinct-has-120-turnout/

But election fraud is just a right wing conspiracy, until it isn't, then it's clearly republicans being the only ones who do it.
but most claims have been conspiracy, like flyn's belief millions of illeglas are voting. there's literally nothing that supports that.

the cali example seems to be a new result of this:
Two years ago, California Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law AB1921, which legalized the so-called practice of “ballot harvesting.”

which does indeed sound absolutely ridiculous. it seems incredibly naive to allow this and not expect fucked up things to happen.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Also should need an ID to vote.
I mean, if there's any reason to institute voter ID, it's to keep those racist, Nazi conservatives from voting more than once right? Seems perfectly reasonable to institute a nationwide voter ID law and I'm sure democrats would agree.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
i guess, just stick the state in and it works though
It's simply intellectually dishonest to say that they "finally" found electioneering when it's been going on for a long ass time in a lot of places and being ignored.

Republicans should be decrying electioneering if it's cutting in their favor. But so should the Democrats, and crying when the sword cuts the other way and pretending like there's nothing going on when it cuts theirs is equally absurd. This is roughly the equivalent of asking republicans how long they've been beating their wife.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just remember guys. Your vote counts. You matter in this world. They care what you think.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Voting doesn't matter any longer. The losing side will just institute rules that neuter the power of the winning side. See Republicans v. Democrats in Wisconsin & Michigan.

The beauty of trump is that they're not even sugar coating the shitty moves any more. They're just owning them because as long as it's my side that's doing it and we're preventing the other side from ruining our country than it's totally ok.

Fuck all of these assholes and lately, fuck the right wing establishment especially.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Voting doesn't matter any longer. The losing side will just institute rules that neuter the power of the winning side. See Republicans v. Democrats in Wisconsin & Michigan.

The beauty of trump is that they're not even sugar coating the shitty moves any more. They're just owning them because as long as it's my side that's doing it and we're preventing the other side from ruining our country than it's totally ok.

Fuck all of these assholes and lately, fuck the right wing establishment especially.
Yes...it was the recent Republican establishment that started the phenomenon of neutering power of the other side

Liberals everywhere were praising the efforts of Harry Reid when he was changing senate rules to only need 51 votes instead of 60 votes for things like judge confirmation.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score

I will agree with you save the end statement. It's both sides that have had a taste of power and want another hit. They always forget that a side's control ebbs and flows so they love it when it cuts with but decry it when it cuts against; The judicial nominees are a great example. So is gerrymandering complaints. Do you think the Democrats cry about gerrymandering if it happens in NY, MA, CA etc.? I'm betting it's as much as the Reps complain about doing it in any Republican state.

We have had some scandals that weren't challenged that will make it unlikely we will ever see it challenged. The Lerner IRS comes to mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom