There is a new racecar sleeper among us

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's ok, I will let you both think about owning a fun toy one day....

toootttally

Have fun circle jerking to each others 3800's

just leave. youre out of ammo.

Sorry I wont be, Ill have my "balls" nice and warm while they sit on my nice heated leather seats in my JAGUAR!

are heated seats that luxurious? cuz im pretty sure most 3800s have em... lol :pedobear:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
You're so kind to talk about my cutlass like that.

:rofl: 18 second passes sure are sleeeeeeper!

Kev what'd you run yesterday?

not good... messing with the tune, car just didnt run as strong as other outings... couldnt get a 60' similar to my PB to even compare :tear:

wow im surprised it took 35 minutes for a bike to show up. thought they were quicker.

:bowrofl: zing!

Why even say it.....no one on this whole thread has a fast enough car to race a bike but Eagle.....So really, if you want to talk abotu bikes vs cars, get a car to run a bike, otherwise shut up.....you knuckle heads open your mouths about it.....

Who the FUCK said anything about beating a bike in a race??? He said he would race, didnt care if he won, but would run you over...

btw take a joke and stop being a hard-ass when someone talks shit about a damn bike, people get flamed about their rides all the time, but for some reason the bike crowd seems to get really worked up about it more than anyone else

Didnt know this was a popularity contest, and who has been here longer :dunno:

Didn't know that you had to own a bike to talk shit to guys with cheap 4 door family sedans let alone any cars

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Sorry I wont be, Ill have my "balls" nice and warm while they sit on my nice heated leather seats in my JAGUAR!

or I could drive my Tbird on the real shitty days and feel what it is to be like you....

why do you act like you have something to prove to any of us? You own like roughly 25k in vehicles, two of them blue ovals, one rebadged and then a bike? How does this make you the king of 3800s?

Also, here is another perspective for you, lets see your previous rides all down to when you were 16 so we can see how much better than POS gps you can own :rofl:

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
24373060103_large.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So wait owning an old 750 is hard to do? I understand neon ricer lights and chopper chrome spikes add a bit to the price but come on...bikes are fucking cheap. Let me know when you're riding around on a ducati desmosedici rr then I'll bow down. That's a ballers bike. Not some $5000 run of the mill bike.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info