Netflix The Witcher

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
well, they're not technically humans so, at least that is easy enough to explain.
The bard didn't seem to age either. I think his involvement was more limited in time. Had to be like 10 years though because he was there before the girls birth. And he was there towards the latest point in the story.

I get your point. Just saying it's hard to understand the scale.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yup. And he's got quite the cast lined up for all the other characters.

That list is epic, and Susan Eisenberg as Sorceress would be awesome, she's been DC's voice actor of choice for Wonder Woman since the late 90's.

That cast list is stacked. Netflix better give Kevin Smith free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants. They do that, with that cast, and He-Man will be as epic as my foggy childhood memories tell me it was.

Reactions: IDAFC21

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I watched this a few weeks back and did not enjoy it at all. I played through Witcher 3 and I’ve read two of the books. I’ve got no clue how anyone could follow what’s going on with the show. There are SO many complex story lines happening at the same time.

if you want to read the book that is the entirety of season 1, it’s titled The Last Wish. I enjoyed the book immensely.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I watched this a few weeks back and did not enjoy it at all. I played through Witcher 3 and I’ve read two of the books. I’ve got no clue how anyone could follow what’s going on with the show. There are SO many complex story lines happening at the same time.

if you want to read the book that is the entirety of season 1, it’s titled The Last Wish. I enjoyed the book immensely.

but then, like, i think you miss out on the uh faptastic yams?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info