HBO / MAX The White Lotus [HBO Max]

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
mama mia what a fucked up final episode :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I gotta say, this season did not disappoint. I would say I loved this season even more than the first.

Jesus.

Also, poor Salvatore. :ROFLMAO:
The picture she saw before getting plowed by the young mafia dude was like there it is! Fucking Greg man. Gets away with it all.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
The picture she saw before getting plowed by the young mafia dude was like there it is! Fucking Greg man. Gets away with it all.

Yeah, that was the most fucked up twist....like....... :ROFLMAO:

But

There's still too many people out there that could tie that back to Greg, namely PORTIA. It's no wonder he wanted her GONE at the beginning of the season. Something tells me tho she's just going to put this all behind her

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Yeah, that was the most fucked up twist....like....... :ROFLMAO:

But

There's still too many people out there that could tie that back to Greg, namely PORTIA. It's no wonder he wanted her GONE at the beginning of the season. Something tells me tho she's just going to put this all behind her
Yeah, she is to dumb or at this point maybe even scared. I mean she literally got played the entire season almost as bad as Albie. I just hope season 3 starts with Greg getting his Karma in some way

Reactions: IDAFC21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info