AMC The Walking Dead

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Can we just end the show already.

I miss when Daryl was a bad-ass as well as shane and Merle.

tumblr_oz7f0mKzVf1uutgwwo1_500.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
And another one bites the dust.

Speculation and rumor is now confirmed, as it has been announced that The Walking Dead is losing star Danai Gurira, who plays fan-favorite character, Michonne.

THR dropped the exclusive report confirming that Gurira is leaving The Walking Dead, and has even detailed how her exit will be handled. Apparently, Gurira signed-on for Walking Dead season 10, but, only in a limited capacity: "Gurira will return in a limited capacity — described as only a handful of episodes — that will be interspersed throughout season 10."

That will not be the final end of Michonne on The Walking Dead, however, as THR also notes that Gurira, "will then likely segue to the three Walking Dead movies that AMC is planning with former leading man Andrew Lincoln."

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
This season has rebounded pretty well. Anyone who watches the show, do you know what happened to Maggie? Why isn’t she in the show?

I don’t care to read comments from people complaining about the show.

Yeah this season so far has been really good. I initially didn't like what they were doing with Alpha's character but this last episode really changed my prospective on her as she is more frightening than in the comics.

I think Maggie got written out of the show at least for now during the time jump. I think they are going to circle back to what happened to her in flashbacks but from what I heard she wanted more money from AMC and with her being on another show the producers basically are 'bye felicia'd' her off the show.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info