Netflix The Umbrella Academy [Netflix]

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have 2 episodes left. It's okay. A lot of stuff is predictable where a bunch of super powered kids have to save the world from an apocalypse. Knowing how most TCGers are, most of you won't like it, and maybe a couple/few will. I somewhat like it. It's not horrible, but it's not great. Something to check out I guess if you don't have anything else on to watch.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's a "The Magician"s copy so check out that show if you want to see a good, young adult, drama/comedy. A group of students are enrolled at a school for magic after their abilities manifest. They discover there is magic in this world and the world of Fillary which has all the gods, nymphs, etc. They go back and forth trying to, sort of, do good. Pretty risque and violent. They're in Season 3 now.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
It's a "The Magician"s copy so check out that show if you want to see a good, young adult, drama/comedy. A group of students are enrolled at a school for magic after their abilities manifest. They discover there is magic in this world and the world of Fillary which has all the gods, nymphs, etc. They go back and forth trying to, sort of, do good. Pretty risque and violent. They're in Season 3 now.

I do watch The Magicians. I do like it. Just need to watch the last episode.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
It’s not a bad series. The wife and I watched it over the course of a week and weren’t let down by it. Go in with zero expectations and you may find that all the beats are predictable but the show is fun and doesn’t linger on any one plot too long. I’d say if you don’t have anything else to watch right now it’s worth seeing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info