TV The Umbrella Academy [Netflix]

Aircal

Reaction score
Started watching. Finished 6 episodes. Still cant say yea or nah.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
That does not inspire confidence.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have 2 episodes left. It's okay. A lot of stuff is predictable where a bunch of super powered kids have to save the world from an apocalypse. Knowing how most TCGers are, most of you won't like it, and maybe a couple/few will. I somewhat like it. It's not horrible, but it's not great. Something to check out I guess if you don't have anything else on to watch.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's a "The Magician"s copy so check out that show if you want to see a good, young adult, drama/comedy. A group of students are enrolled at a school for magic after their abilities manifest. They discover there is magic in this world and the world of Fillary which has all the gods, nymphs, etc. They go back and forth trying to, sort of, do good. Pretty risque and violent. They're in Season 3 now.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
It's a "The Magician"s copy so check out that show if you want to see a good, young adult, drama/comedy. A group of students are enrolled at a school for magic after their abilities manifest. They discover there is magic in this world and the world of Fillary which has all the gods, nymphs, etc. They go back and forth trying to, sort of, do good. Pretty risque and violent. They're in Season 3 now.
I do watch The Magicians. I do like it. Just need to watch the last episode.

Mr Baytchos

Reaction score
Just pounded out this season in a couple nights. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Plot is super predictable but still enjoyable. Klaus is the saving grace of the show if you ask me. Finale left it wide open for season 2.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
It’s not a bad series. The wife and I watched it over the course of a week and weren’t let down by it. Go in with zero expectations and you may find that all the beats are predictable but the show is fun and doesn’t linger on any one plot too long. I’d say if you don’t have anything else to watch right now it’s worth seeing.

Pro Stock John

older than marty
Reaction score
I binged season 1 last few days, I quite enjoyed the show.

Better than your average, and not always predictable (to me).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom