• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The tuning thread

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
If anyone wants to Learn or has any skills in tuning. This would be a good thread to talk through stuff and help people out with tuning software.

I'm currently doing tuning for an injector swap and i didn't realize the big difference in tuning between sd 80s vs DW 88s

I'm just learning to tune.....on this truck not smart. Got it to idle after the injector swap.

Last edited:

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Joker,

I do my own tuning on the LT-5 and have quite a few years experience working w GM SD motors. Recently, I have been working on dialing in the tune on my part throttle and driveability conditions. Specifically, a popular change or replacement for the stock LT-5 injectors are the ACCEL injectors used for Mustang 5.0. The part # is 150121 and it's rated at 21# at 39psi. I have been trying to get the Injector Offset v BATT values for this injector with not much luck. Any chance you know where this can be found. ACCEL isn't much help altho they have recently published these specs for their new line of injectors.
Any info is much appreciated.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Jokerzl
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list