• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

The tuning thread

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If anyone wants to Learn or has any skills in tuning. This would be a good thread to talk through stuff and help people out with tuning software.

I'm currently doing tuning for an injector swap and i didn't realize the big difference in tuning between sd 80s vs DW 88s

I'm just learning to tune.....on this truck not smart. Got it to idle after the injector swap.

Last edited:

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Got it idling with new injectors

Last edited:

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
Joker,

I do my own tuning on the LT-5 and have quite a few years experience working w GM SD motors. Recently, I have been working on dialing in the tune on my part throttle and driveability conditions. Specifically, a popular change or replacement for the stock LT-5 injectors are the ACCEL injectors used for Mustang 5.0. The part # is 150121 and it's rated at 21# at 39psi. I have been trying to get the Injector Offset v BATT values for this injector with not much luck. Any chance you know where this can be found. ACCEL isn't much help altho they have recently published these specs for their new line of injectors.
Any info is much appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom