Amazon The Terminal List

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Brad Thor. I've also read all of his books (23 of them iirc), with a new one coming in July.

Happy If You Say So GIF

If you haven't read them, also check out Brad Taylor's Pike Logan Series. And of course, Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series. You can skip the last few that were written by Kyle Mills. That last one in particular sucked ass.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Happy If You Say So GIF

If you haven't read them, also check out Brad Taylor's Pike Logan Series. And of course, Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series. You can skip the last few that were written by Kyle Mills. That last one in particular sucked ass.
I've been thinking about taking up the Tom Clancy books, but fuck, that's a lot to get through.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
*I have all of Brad Thor's Scot Harvath books, along with the aforementioned Brad Taylor and Vince Flynn. My dad gifted me all of his Lee Child "Reacher" books. Half of my bookshelf is nothing but those books, The Destroyer series (Remo Williams), and biographies/auto-biographies.

Edit, and all of Joe Lansdale's Hap & Leonard books (but not the hard to find novellas).

• Wow
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Almost done with episode 1- have a feeling I’ll be finished by tomorrow morning.

His Landcruiser is SWEET.
That's actually Jack Carr's Cruiser (the author). And in episode 3, Jack Carr actually makes an appearance too. Finished 1-3 last night, went to bed at almost 1am. Will have to get through the rest. I'm really enjoying the casting and how closely they're staying with the book, thanks to Jack Carr's help. Hope this thing is a hit and they do his next 3 books, and more as he continues to write them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info