Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
While I continue to weigh my options about upgrading the site....we might still be able to give this old girl some new life. If there is a feature you'd like to see added OR if there is a current site function or feature you'd like to see revamped, post in here.

PLEASE keep this thread on topic. I'll be nuking shit that dont belong.

List so far:

• Revamp of the attachment system - either by including IMGUR access or making the default one not a piece of shit.
  • Social medial log in (register with FB / log-in using FB credentials)
  • Better social sharing options

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Expedition Portal has a different way to do new posts that might be of interest.... Especially on slow days here. Rather than only new posts it always displays 10 pages of new posts.

10 pages might be excessive but 5 might work. It would get people looking at topics a bit more for a second or third look..?

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber

Attachments

• bat.PNG
    bat.PNG
    33 KB · Views: 66

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
What should I do if I'm a publisher or creator?
If you are a publisher, or planning to verify as a publisher with Brave, you can sign up here. If you are already signed up, you need to use your login to your Brave Rewards publisher account to add your Uphold account and receive earnings that are transferred to your Uphold account by the 8th of every month.

Brave browser users can contribute to and tip their favorite content creators at any time privately, and their contributions are made available to content creators participating every month as earnings.

What is a "verified" publisher?
Before a publisher is able to receive contributions, they need to demonstrate that they control their domain (e.g. “example.com”). Brave uses a challenge-response protocol for this purpose.

If the exchange is successful, we know that our automated systems are communicating with the publisher who controls the domain. Brave Software neither endorses nor disavows sites that verify; we report whether they have verified or not.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Discord could actually be a good outlet to use to tie into our gamers in the community. I know i've played with [MENTION=95]Fish[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3831]Shadow99[/MENTION] and have used voice comms via discord with them. Along with obviously anyone on xbox voice comms. I've also been using discord a lot more with our group of friends to just sit in and chat while we're doing late night work or just sitting around doing nothing :dunno:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Discord could actually be a good outlet to use to tie into our gamers in the community. I know i've played with [MENTION=95]Fish[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3831]Shadow99[/MENTION] and have used voice comms via discord with them. Along with obviously anyone on xbox. I've also been using discord a lot more with our group of friends to just sit in and chat while we're doing late night work or just sitting around doing nothing :dunno:

So we can talk to each other while we post? Video chat an option? :pedobear:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I do believe I made a TCG Discord for the last year's fantasy football draft so we could all talk. No one joined. :tear:

Here is a link to join it. I made it a perminant link instead of a temporary one and if [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] wants to take it over, obviously TCG is his site. I was just trying to get something I thought would be cool off the ground.

https://discord.gg/K3VHUgd

Thread Info