The Tastiest Double Cheeseburgers In The Fast-Food Universe | UPROXX

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
A burger I reccomend trying is the The Region in Roscoe Village. Basically a Schoop's style smashburger, the edges of the meat are caramelized and have crunch. Excellent fries too:

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
My go to for legit fast food chain burgers is usually 5 Guys, Culvers, or McD's/Wendys, but it's not because of the burgers themselves. It's the fries/cheese curds that Im going there for.

If I want a good burger, Im going to go to Lodi Taphouse, More Brewing, Maplewood Brewing, or Old Irving Brewing. The burgers are great, and the beer is a bonus.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
5 Guys is pretty decent, although I feel like its expensive for what you get. Not quite as absurd expensive at Shake Shack....but pricey nonetheless.

At 5 Guys I do cheese, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jalapeno, ketchup, mayo......with cajun fries of course. Definitely solid food for being fast food. Shake Shack, I went to once, and found it not as good as 5 Guys, then coupled with the absurd price, I wrote it off and never plan on revisiting.

Reactions: Z28Camaro

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Ive lived out in AZ for about 18 years now (christ) and i think I can count on one hand how many times Ive been to in and out. Now it is a damn good burger and i would definitely rank it above most of the "usual" burger places, but I dont swing off it like most westerners. Especially when every time you try to go there the line runs out of the parking lot. eff that.

Do you have a whataburger by you? Being in AZ you should have the Green Hatch Chile Double. I'm jelly.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Do you have a whataburger by you? Being in AZ you should have the Green Hatch Chile Double. I'm jelly.

I do. And unlike in and out i cant possibly count how many of those green chile doubles i've had. They used to have an A1 burger that was the bomb also. A1 sauce, bacon and grilled onions. I miss that one.

C-tywpkUMAA_ZK1.jpg

AND they had one that was pretty much the same thing except with a sweet and spicy sauce instead and that was uhhmaazing. Fuck I need that one to come back too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: The Broken Regal
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info